Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

whats your favorite anime character and why?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
FluffyTots
faervel
Bearer of the Mask
sonicflarex
LòKóS
Linda-Senpai
Zane Truesdale
Salader
Ezekeil
Centrik
Train Heartnet
Nina Titaia
Skitoritto
katiefawkes
18 posters

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? Emptywhats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
mine is asuna from SAO because her personality is amazing, shes sexy, and she can handle herself in a fight

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? EmptyRe: whats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
Naruto,because he's the only character that can make out with himself whats your favorite anime character and why? 1340172615.

descriptionwhats your favorite anime character and why? EmptyRe: whats your favorite anime character and why?

more_horiz
thats true but asuna gets to make out with kirito and hes much cuter

more_horiz
My point is Naruto needs no one to make out.

more_horiz
i can't pick just one but ill say my top 3 atm would be

erza from fairytale - just because she's awesome and has so meny shiny weapon's

mikasa - attack on titan - just the way she can kill a titan is to good

shunsui-bleach his bankai is to good :D

more_horiz
I also can't decide so I will just say my top ones

Train Heartnet - Black Cat - the most badass cat ever in existence... nuff said

Archer - Fate/Stay Night - is not even a Heroic Spirit but still overpowers 90% of the other servants like a boss.

Berserker - Fate/Zero - the most overpowered character ever....

Alucard - Hellsing OVA - Badassery to the max and he makes killing people the most natural thing in the world.

Aono Tsukune - Rosario to Vampire - went from a crybaby whimpy human to a completely badass Shinso vampire.

more_horiz
whats your favorite anime character and why? 165835

Nuff said.

Best shooter ever.

more_horiz
I don't watch a lot of anime, but here's a list of my favs.

Stein (Soul Eater)- The right mix of intelligence and insanity. Love this character.

Greeling [Greed/Ling](Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)- He's just freaking funny.

Shiron the Windragon (Legendz)- There had to be a dragon somewhere on this list. Even if the anime is obscure and more child-oriented in the beginning. The show DOES repeatedly break the fourth wall however, which is always funny.

Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)- Badass. Done.

Justin Law (Soul Eater)- Always makes me laugh.

more_horiz
Misaka - Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Badass lightning powas

Kirito - Sword art online - Badass sword skillz

Shiro - Deadman Wonderland - Badass blood manipulation powas

Red - Pokemon: The Origin - Badass Red

Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin - Badass in human form

Shu - Guilty Crown - Hand of the king, or something like that.

more_horiz
Take a wild guess.

more_horiz
Zane Truesdale wrote:
Take a wild guess.

Ash Ketchum from Pallet town?

more_horiz
I know @Zane it's 100% Harmonia from Pokemon.

more_horiz
whats your favorite anime character and why? Anthea__n__and_concordia_color_by_pokesupefan-d3krdhp

N Harmonia~Pokemon. If you didnt know he's my fav anime char then you mustn't have been here very long.

There are many reasons why hes my favorite, but if I list all the reasons ill be going on forever.

more_horiz
He's his fav char cause of his long green hair . (That sweep potential).

more_horiz
Damn I just got list of animes to see later whats your favorite anime character and why? 3974120512 I don't actually watch that much anime but here are 2 my favorite characters:

Araragi (Monogatari series)
Gin (Gintama series)

more_horiz
Skitnica wrote:
He's her fav char cause of his long green hair . (That sweep potential).

Thats only 1 reason (his long green hair is HOT!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goha8-YjvRU

He a boss.

more_horiz
How can green be hot Oh Shit ? Imagined that in real life D: ?

more_horiz
hey emerald green is my favorite color lol but i have to agree....real life green hair.....creepy lol

more_horiz
whats your favorite anime character and why? J0e32t

Green hair. Haters gonna hate.

more_horiz
vegeta is one of my favorites

more_horiz
natsuuuuu!! who needs green hair when you can be a male with PINK hair and still be a muthaf*ckin bad*ss

more_horiz
mine is gaara...(even though i am still on episode 60 i have no idea about the changes of personalities that might gonna happen in next episodes so...i guess i better say mine is gaara up to ep60)

more_horiz
Nagisa from Free Iwatobi Swim club, he's frigging adorable and I love so much >.>

more_horiz
Posting for real this time,can't decide between 2 characters U_U .
Edward Erlic
The national Alchemist , boy that has been to the other side and posses the "knowledge".
He never gives up no matter what , has a good sense of humor and looks like me (When I'm shaved).
Kirito
Awesome swordsman , a solo player just like me . He's also an lady-killer and emotion unstable.
Can say his traits are also mine (Cept for Swordsman , as for lady-killer..well when i try ._. ).

more_horiz
Train Heartnet wrote:
I also can't decide so I will just say my top ones

Train Heartnet - Black Cat - the most badass cat ever in existence... nuff said

Archer - Fate/Stay Night - is not even a Heroic Spirit but still overpowers 90% of the other servants like a boss.

Berserker - Fate/Zero - the most overpowered character ever....

Alucard - Hellsing OVA - Badassery to the max and he makes killing people the most natural thing in the world.

Aono Tsukune - Rosario to Vampire - went from a crybaby whimpy human to a completely badass Shinso vampire.

Forgot to add:

Hei - Darker than Black - CHINESE...ELECTRIC...BATMAN...NUFF SAID!!!!

more_horiz
hei is boss but i gotta say that asuna tops em al shes sexy determined, and above all else she doesnt rely on magic or supernatural powers all she has is her mind, and she excells. Kirito + Asuna 4 eva

more_horiz
(Naruto anime)- Rock Lee, Naruto, Itachi. (One Piece)-Luffy, Brook, Sanji. (Fairy Tail)-Natsu. (Kuroko no Basuke)-Kuroko. (Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?)- Izayoi Sakamaki. (Fate/Stay Night)- Berserk, Gilgamesh.

cannot remember the rest

more_horiz
Since ppl are picking more than one anime i shall too

whats your favorite anime character and why? Wlu13k
N Harmonia (Pokemon) already said him so ya

whats your favorite anime character and why? 210n11z
Tomoko Kuroki (Watamote) She's hilarious and depressing at the same time. Half the time idk if I should be laughing or crying for her. Most relatable anime char ever.

whats your favorite anime character and why? 30311
Rika Furude (When The fruity bugs Cry) Most badass 10 year old ever. Fights people twice her size. Would you believe such a cute face beat the living shit out of another girl with a chair?

whats your favorite anime character and why? 28gz85i
Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma) Most badass airbender ever, nuff said.

whats your favorite anime character and why? Attack_on_titan_seven_minutes_in_heaven_levi_by_vampiregodesnyx-d6jsusu
Captain Levi (Attack on Titan) This one needs no explanation.

whats your favorite anime character and why? Ae1teu
Trey Arclight (Yugioh Zexal) He's hot, and epic. He uses Chronomally (one of my fav archetypes), he killed Astral, his duel with Yuma was so epic, it took three whole episodes, and he almost destroyed the world.

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
whats your favorite anime character and why? 30311
Rika Furude (When The fruity bugs Cry) Most badass 10 year old ever. Fights people twice her size. Would you believe such a cute face beat the living **** out of another girl with a chair?

Her and myself!

more_horiz
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki - He is genuinely compassionate and empathetic towards others. He is outspoken, hot-headed and if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. When it comes to fighting, he has a complex sense of honour, he regularly seeks to exact revenge for the cruel actions of his opponents.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply