Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

GFXers Tier List

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Dex
bakura normal
Lux
Kandy.JPEG
CrimsonOverlord
Centrik
Alisae
Drunkion
12 posters

descriptionGFXers Tier List EmptyGFXers Tier List

more_horiz
Alright yo, who do you think is like, the tier list of GFXers around here.

S Rank is obviously Anzo
A Rank is obviously Kandy and Neji
B Rank is Gala and Me
C Rank is Crimmy
D Rank is obviously Peppy.
F Rank is obviously Botto and SK

But I is obviously missing people, and I may be inaccurates and stuff, so thoughts?

Last edited by Alisae on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGFXers Tier List EmptyRe: GFXers Tier List

more_horiz
what about B rank?

more_horiz
to be honest, most people here are bad no hate, also i respect anzo but i dont like his style, its too cloggy some times, for me artistictlly viewing kandy is S he just has good taste, his simplistic but yet elegant style is the best

more_horiz
I dunno Crimmy, yall make your own.

more_horiz
Lol, I actually think this is accurate...tho where would you put yourself? Gala is better then me, ao maybe he is between me and Kandeh and Neji. Tbh, I haven't seen much from Kandy. His most recent work didn't really catch my eye. I'm not that much into Neji's style either, tho I greatly respect his work. Anzo just makes the most eye-catching tags imo.

more_horiz
S Rank is obviously Anzo
B Rank is Gala and Me
C Rank is Crimmy and STX

Peppy this is my complete list. B and C ranks I'm iffy about.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol, I actually think this is accurate...tho where would you put yourself? Gala is better then me, ao maybe he is between me and Kandeh and Neji. Tbh, I haven't seen much from Kandy. His most recent work didn't really catch my eye. I'm not that much into Neji's style either, tho I greatly respect his work. Anzo just makes the most eye-catching tags imo.

My real 2 styles are stock backgrounds w/ c4ds or pure texture tags/abstract
Not that shit I was making before.
IE: These
http://orig12.deviantart.net/8795/f/2016/272/7/9/saitama_by_darkneji12-dajc6jz.png
http://orig03.deviantart.net/302a/f/2014/271/5/2/red_king_by_darkneji12-d80870s.png
http://orig11.deviantart.net/a4fe/f/2014/150/8/9/zip_by_darkneji12-d75rzyu.png
http://orig03.deviantart.net/54ff/f/2014/271/c/0/flan_by_darkneji12-d80u236.png
Eh I don't think anywhere here is S tier. 
All of us are dogshit vs the people who really go at this. I'd honestly rank dex, anzo, and me in the same plane. We all have our own styles that we're good at.
Kandy lower. Kandy is great but he still has so much to learn. The rest I agree with tbh.

If classers would class us.
Anzo would have some works in high novice and other works in low-med intermediate. Me the same. Dex idk anymore
Kandy would be med novice. The rest of you would be low novice/high beginner/beginner.

more_horiz
Of course we're all shit here compared to other people who are actually good, no need to state the obvious.

more_horiz
I didnt read any of the comments but this is absolutely retarded  stupid. 

You can't put how good someone in a list. We all have our opinions on works. This is so stupid. I could say I like my work more than Nejis or I think pep is the worse one here (These are examples they may or may not be true). For the love of god this is stupid and just delete it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I can't state this enough this is so stupid. Please just quit you've lost all respect.

more_horiz
._.

more_horiz
Neji wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

My real 2 styles are stock backgrounds w/ c4ds or pure texture tags/abstract
Not that shit I was making before.
IE: These
http://orig12.deviantart.net/8795/f/2016/272/7/9/saitama_by_darkneji12-dajc6jz.png
http://orig03.deviantart.net/302a/f/2014/271/5/2/red_king_by_darkneji12-d80870s.png
http://orig11.deviantart.net/a4fe/f/2014/150/8/9/zip_by_darkneji12-d75rzyu.png
http://orig03.deviantart.net/54ff/f/2014/271/c/0/flan_by_darkneji12-d80u236.png
Eh I don't think anywhere here is S tier. 
All of us are dogshit vs the people who really go at this. I'd honestly rank dex, anzo, and me in the same plane. We all have our own styles that we're good at.
Kandy lower. Kandy is great but he still has so much to learn. The rest I agree with tbh.

If classers would class us.
Anzo would have some works in high novice and other works in low-med intermediate. Me the same. Dex idk anymore
Kandy would be med novice. The rest of you would be low novice/high beginner/beginner.

The old league argument of you're all shit till you're challenger, and then you're still shit till you're Faker.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
S Rank is obviously Anzo
B Rank is Gala and Me
C Rank is Crimmy and STX

C is a passing grade... i'll take it

more_horiz
STX wrote:
Alisae wrote:
S Rank is obviously Anzo
B Rank is Gala and Me
C Rank is Crimmy and STX

C is a passing grade... i'll take it

Didn't even make it   GFXers Tier List 2723552638

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
I didnt read any of the comments but this is absolutely retarded  stupid. 

You can't put how good someone in a list. We all have our opinions on works. This is so stupid. I could say I like my work more than Nejis or I think pep is the worse one here (These are examples they may or may not be true). For the love of god this is stupid and just delete it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I can't state this enough this is so stupid. Please just quit you've lost all respect.

he right tho

more_horiz
Well this is just a friendly opinion made my Alisae, no need to birch about it. Off course everybody has there own opinions on who is best, but this actually a pretty nice topic to discuss and try and get a check at where we are in other people's eyes. 

I agree with where I am put mostly since while I belive some of my recent work are better in some areas or atleast on the same level of some of the stuff that bote makes, he needs to be ranked higher just for the soul reason that he has much more experience then me ^^ and what really makes somebody good at something is experience...I have 2-3 months of it, while somebody like Anzo has 6 years. 

And wow @Neji, those are really nice tbh GFXers Tier List 3974120512 Still, you're style is not the style I would like to establish in my works, but they are great O_O

more_horiz
@Bako

Faker is no mere man. He is a god. Therefore, none shall compare.

more_horiz
Im in no way c rank lmao ill let @neji rate me

more_horiz
S Tier Anzo
Shit Tier everyone else GFXers Tier List 1151057309

On a serious note, the guy was merely making his own list, he wasn't forcing it onto anyone @Kandy.JPEG

@Neji I'd say if we're going to compare myself, you and Dex with the 'real' folks outthere we'd get an A, unless you really think low of yourself, then that's another subject for another day

@bakura normal "And he crawls out from his nest" sup dude, long time no see

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Well this is just a friendly opinion made my Alisae, no need to birch about it. Off course everybody has there own opinions on who is best, but this actually a pretty nice topic to discuss and try and get a check at where we are in other people's eyes. 

People say Anzo is the best> always votes for mine in SOTW> Logic. This is just a topic fighting for a better spot and trying to out beat someone. Bitch* Says people always bitch when they're right Lols. I do agree Anzo is the best out of all of us but everyone else is scattered across the ranks we have bad works and good works. 

Anzo wrote:
S Tier Anzo
Shit Tier everyone else GFXers Tier List 1151057309

On a serious note, the guy was merely making his own list, he wasn't forcing it onto anyone @Kandy.JPEG

Loses to me every SOTW I join GFXers Tier List 1151057309

Then I want a disclaimer saying "opinionated" or "discussion"

more_horiz
I feel like Anzo puts too much effort in his works and Kandy to little 

Like Anzo has a nice theme, backround and rest of the stuff and then overcomplicates it. 

But my favorite artist here is Kandy, I just hatr when he uses real people renders (dunno why but I just don't like how it looks)

p.s. Galabro is close to A tier

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
@bakura normal "And he crawls out from his nest" sup dude, long time no see

I'm like Michael Buble, just lurking till I get a chill moment in my uni term

more_horiz
Did somebody say my name?

We're all shit. 

K, byeee

more_horiz
When all the noob GFXers attacked, Dex disappeared when we needed him the most. Come back teach us your ways!

more_horiz
Dex wrote:
Did somebody say my name?

We're all shit. 

K, byeee

See he knows

more_horiz
The truth has been spoken, from a guy uses a sig I made for him GFXers Tier List 1151057309

On another note, I do agree with everyone here. We're shit in some people's eyes, and we're S tier in others. So lets leave it at that.

more_horiz
I'm still the best in my eyes, so stfu GFXers Tier List 2896007000

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply