Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+35
Placido Le Pwnzor
Lever10
merik300
BliTz
Skitoritto
Efane
Naito Raizu
Jin Kazama
Anzo
tavo
Heatnix
Typical Jew™
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Fwar
Luxray
Bubbles
VoxPopulii
ALu
TDS
Diamond
Gremlin
Slonaka
! High Dutchman Gianus
Train Heartnet
Alikaey
Whatup Nab
FluffyTots
L.Lawliet
onlyaaron17
BlackWarGreymon
JudgmentDuelist
Jue Viole Grace
Gustavo
The_Dutch_Prince
39 posters

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This list seems decent and weird, but meh Konami has done some weird stuff in the past so meh...lol

I have not been the last 2-3 formats so in all honesty I do not know if this would be a decent list or if the cards on this list are needed at that spot except for the dragons I guess, seeing they are OP.

Anyway my source for this list is:Banlist at POJO

Newly Forbidden:
Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks (炎征竜-バーナー)
Lightning, Dragon Ruler of Drafts (風征竜-ライトニング)
Reactan, Dragon Ruler of Pebbles (地征竜-リアクタン)
Stream, Dragon Ruler of Droplets (水征竜-ストリーム)
Spellbook of Judgment (魔導書の神判)

Newly Limited:
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Rooster (立炎星-トウケイ)
Genex Ally Birdman (A・ジェネクス・バードマン)
Mermail Abyssteus (水精鱗-ディニクアビス)
Wind-Up Shark (ゼンマイシャーク)
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier (氷結界の龍 トリシューラ)
Number 11: Big Eye (No.11 ビッグ・アイ)
Divine Wind of Mist Valley (霞の谷の神風)
Super Rejuvenation (超再生能力)
Abyss-sphere (アビスフィアー)

Newly Semi-Limited:
Gladiator Beast Bestiari (剣闘獣ベストロウリィ)
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (冥府の使者ゴーズ)
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (N・グラン・モール)
Black Whirlwind (黒い旋風)

Newly Unlimited:
Tsukuyomi (月読命)
Wind-Up Magician (ゼンマイマジシャン)
Advanced Ritual Art (高等儀式術)
E – Emergency Call (E-エマージェンシーコール)
Pot of Duality (強欲で謙虚な壺)
Scapegoat (スケープ・ゴート)
Mirror Force (聖なるバリア-ミラーフォース-)

Enjoy!!

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 EmptyRe: The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
It's been announced that this list is official. So bye Edrags and Spellbooks :/

descriptionThe unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 EmptyRe: The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013

more_horiz
Indeed this is official http://shriek.twoday.net/. Glad Trishula is back i have like 5 gunna make some money lol

more_horiz
FluffyTots wrote:

E-drags and spellbooks are still really really good, they'll just have more decks that are on their level now

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
FluffyTots wrote:

E-drags and spellbooks are still really really good, they'll just have more decks that are on their level now

And that's all a lot of people need.

more_horiz
Watch me reviving WUs.

more_horiz
A lot of highly playable defensive cards came off the list. Attacking is almost discouraged with 3 mirror force and 2 gorz. I've never been so scared to try to win a game.

more_horiz
finally auto play format is done , next format will be more fun ^^

more_horiz
I really like how this format is weakening the top 3 decks greatly and helping some of the unused and weaker decks. The helps are not THAT great, but it definitely stands up for more of a chance.

One thing I do not get is why limit both Divine wind AND Birdman? They had an OTK plus some cheap plays and all together, however wouldn't limiting one be enough?

more_horiz
Lever10 wrote:
I really like how this format is weakening the top 3 decks greatly and helping some of the unused and weaker decks. The helps are not THAT great, but it definitely stands up for more of a chance.

One thing I do not get is why limit both Divine wind AND Birdman? They had an OTK plus some cheap plays and all together, however wouldn't limiting one be enough?

They had an FTK with Harpies and many different possible otks with Mecha Phantom Beast, ThuderBird and Gusto. I abused these combos with Birdman and Divine wind for soo long, surprised Konami didn't limit them earlier. At two the FTK/OTK combo would still be playable it would just require an extra monster to set up. Burning your opponents lifepoints to zero before they could even have a chance to set a card was extremely funny yet cheap it was about time Konami took notice.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:
Tachy made history. Only set to ever have five cards from it go from 3 to 0 in just one format.
"One format". We have cards that were legal for a "single" event, that got E-banned after that one event. The only thing Tachy did was help bad players win games they shouldn't.
I'm not counting emergency bans.

Anyway, this format ill prob use Karakuri (cuz im the karakuri master), Worms, or Tikis. Worms likey the three mirror force+were the only deck I used in 2011. And Tikis be flat out awesome.

Or, like always, I'm going to use something for a short amount of time, then build something else, rinse and repeat. 'Cuz thats just how deck builders are.

more_horiz
Little more than 3 hours till the TCG banlist.

more_horiz
The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 1802729531 

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:
Tachy made history. Only set to ever have five cards from it go from 3 to 0 in just one format.
"One format". We have cards that were legal for a "single" event, that got E-banned after that one event. The only thing Tachy did was help bad players win games they shouldn't.

Anyway, this format ill prob use Karakuri (cuz im the karakuri master), Worms, or Tikis. Worms likey the three mirror force+were the only deck I used in 2011. And Tikis be flat out awesome.

Or, like always, I'm going to use something for a short amount of time, then build something else, rinse and repeat. 'Cuz thats just how deck builders are.
The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 Be7

more_horiz
I second that notion.

more_horiz
Placido Le Pwnzor wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
pure_wiN wrote:

The unofficial "NEW" banlist september 2013 - Page 3 Be7
wearing a spiderman suit in a hospital bed because fuck logic

more_horiz
Let's keep this on topic please, despite whether or not you obtained cancer.

Thank you.

more_horiz
its up http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

more_horiz
O well, screw you KONAMI.

more_horiz
Effective from September 1 to December 31, 2013

Keep that in mind.

more_horiz
This is the ocg banlist this is tcg http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

more_horiz
so pretty much...

Banned:

BURNER, DRAGON RULER OF SPARKS - good
ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS - wtf heroes don't do shit in TCG
LIGHTNING, DRAGON RULER OF DRAFTS - good
REACTAN, DRAGON RULER OF PEBBLES - good
STREAM, DRAGON RULER OF DROPLETS -good
NUMBER 16: SHOCK MASTER - why...
CARD DESTRUCTION - good
GATEWAY OF THE SIX - good
HEAVY STORM - i'm kind of happy about this now tbh. everyone always has heavy vs me :L
MONSTER REBORN - ....
POT OF AVARICE - kind of understand this but at the same time eh
SPELLBOOK OF JUDGMENT - wish it was fate instead but good
SUPER REJUVENATION - good
SOLEMN JUDGMENT - WHY THE FUCK
ULTIMATE OFFERING - gadgets just got slower but still a good deck. not too mad about this.

Limited:

Newly Limited:
ATLANTEAN DRAGOONS - needed it
BROTHERHOOD OF THE FIRE FIST - SPIRIT - Sorry homeslice. I think this was kindof pre-mature though
DEEP SEA DIVA - good
GENEX ALLY BIRDMAN - understandable even though people don't play the OTK
EVIGISHKI MIND AUGUS - don't even know what this is
DEWLOREN, TIGER KING OF THE ICE BARRIER - no one runs more than one...
CONSTELLAR PTOLEMY M7 - one i'm ok with.
DIMENSIONAL FISSURE - ok.
GOLD SARCOPHAGUS - good
ROYAL TRIBUTE - because people play GK >.>...
BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE - why....
COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE - WTF WHY IN THE WORLD
ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS - ok make spellbooks better retards -.-
MACRO COSMOS - -.-.....
SOUL DRAIN - can win without this
THUNDER KING RAI-OH - ...........
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE - ....

Semi-Limited:

MEZUKI - WB zombies
PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE - lulz $50...
T.G. STRIKER - good
FIRE FORMATION - TENKI - can live with this
DIMENSIONAL PRISON - ok

Unlimited:

DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS - alright heroes are kinda dead now anyways.
THE AGENT OF MYSTERY -EARTH - alright
TSUKUYOMI - alright
A HERO LIVES - same as mali
BLACK WHIRLWIND - welcome back Blackwings.
E - EMERGENCY CALL - same as mali
HIERATIC SEAL OF CONVOCATION - don't know what this is.
POT OF DUALITY - too slow for meh
SCAPEGOAT - welcome back goat control/plant halp

My opinions could care less if you disagree

more_horiz
STRATOS BANNED?!?

**** like I needed more of the good parts of my deck to get hit >.>

more_horiz
Well, now that heroes were hit in the TCG I'm a bit upset, but... oh well. I guess I'll finally start using my Gusto deck, then. Heavy Storm being banned is a bit nice though in my opinion.

more_horiz
Wondering what chove/chovy or whatever his name was will do when his only deck got such a hit xD

more_horiz
VoxPopulii wrote:
so pretty much...

Banned:

BURNER, DRAGON RULER OF SPARKS - good
ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS - wtf heroes don't do **** in TCG
LIGHTNING, DRAGON RULER OF DRAFTS - good
REACTAN, DRAGON RULER OF PEBBLES - good
STREAM, DRAGON RULER OF DROPLETS -good
NUMBER 16: SHOCK MASTER - why...
CARD DESTRUCTION - good
GATEWAY OF THE SIX - good
HEAVY STORM - i'm kind of happy about this now tbh. everyone always has heavy vs me :L
MONSTER REBORN - ....
POT OF AVARICE - kind of understand this but at the same time eh
SPELLBOOK OF JUDGMENT - wish it was fate instead but good
SUPER REJUVENATION - good
SOLEMN JUDGMENT - WHY THE ****
ULTIMATE OFFERING - gadgets just got slower but still a good deck. not too mad about this.

Limited:

Newly Limited:
ATLANTEAN DRAGOONS - needed it
BROTHERHOOD OF THE FIRE FIST - SPIRIT - Sorry homeslice. I think this was kindof pre-mature though
DEEP SEA DIVA - good
GENEX ALLY BIRDMAN - understandable even though people don't play the OTK
EVIGISHKI MIND AUGUS - don't even know what this is
DEWLOREN, TIGER KING OF THE ICE BARRIER - no one runs more than one...
CONSTELLAR PTOLEMY M7 - one i'm ok with.
DIMENSIONAL FISSURE - ok.
GOLD SARCOPHAGUS - good
ROYAL TRIBUTE - because people play GK >.>...
BOTTOMLESS TRAP HOLE - why....
COMPULSORY EVACUATION DEVICE - WTF WHY IN THE WORLD
ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS - ok make spellbooks better retards -.-
MACRO COSMOS - -.-.....
SOUL DRAIN - can win without this
THUNDER KING RAI-OH - ...........
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE - ....

Semi-Limited:

MEZUKI - WB zombies
PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE - lulz $50...
T.G. STRIKER - good
FIRE FORMATION - TENKI - can live with this
DIMENSIONAL PRISON - ok

Unlimited:

DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS - alright heroes are kinda dead now anyways.
THE AGENT OF MYSTERY -EARTH - alright
TSUKUYOMI - alright
A HERO LIVES - same as mali
BLACK WHIRLWIND - welcome back Blackwings.
E - EMERGENCY CALL - same as mali
HIERATIC SEAL OF CONVOCATION - don't know what this is.
POT OF DUALITY - too slow for meh
SCAPEGOAT - welcome back goat control/plant halp

My opinions could care less if you disagree
Lel. The main heroes died mostly. Hero variants are still somewhat decent. Mali back at 3 means some good fusions and even synchros.
I agree with your whole limited list reactions xD

I really should not have sold my ulti Plaguespreader...

more_horiz
yeah 3 axis is dead now takes away the only tuner they have
would have to rely on lion emperor too much kinda strange since they werent doing anything big in the ocg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply