Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDark Magician Deck. EmptyDark Magician Deck.

more_horiz
One of my goals when playing Yugioh is to get Dark Magician into Meta, or at least make it a good deck. So far I've won a few duels and the ones I've lost were close (150 life points to beat opponent close).
I have a LOB Dark Magician that I've had since I started playing and until meta game came out I've been using it.

Monsters: 20

Dark Magician x2
Dark Magician girl x2
Skilled dark magician x3
Magician of black chaos x2
Mystic Tomater x3
Old vindictive magician x2
Defender, the magical knight x3
Apprentice magician x3

Spells: 12

Sage's stone x2
Dark magic curtain x2
black magic ritual x2
magic formula x2 (for some reason i get this almost every hand)
Diffusion wave motion x 1
Magicians Unite x1
Heavy storm x1
Dark hole x1

Traps: 8
Birthright x3
Mirror force x1
Magician's circle x3
Solemn Judgment x1

I just thought to take out birthright for call of the haunted.

Any thoughts and help in edit would be awesome Smile

descriptionDark Magician Deck. EmptyRe: Dark Magician Deck.

more_horiz
Magical dimension in 3!! best spells caster card for this deck hands down. and a breaker would be good too

more_horiz
and yeah since birth right only has 2 targets it can be risky i would say take out all 3 and i would run less magicians circles it's a nice card but requires you to attack and so it's risky. but for sure run at least 1. and try taking out mystic tomato and putting in a solidarity or 2 or maybe even 3 it's a great card! =D. dark magic curtain hurts you alot so only run one in case you really need it. oh and mst... you need that bro. i kinda like magic formula lol it's a good bluff card aswell XD. i wouldn't run magician of black chaos since you loose alot of cards getting him out but just play what ya like really. if you take any thing from this really long comment is that, let it be this. run 3 magical dimensions! lol XD

more_horiz
Yeah the magical dimensions helped. I just 2 turned killed someone. Used one on first turn to summon dm girl, use sage's stone which brought out dark magician. Attacked, and on the second turn I summoned another spellcaster for magical dimensions and summoned the dark magician in my hand.
It was perfect.

more_horiz
yeah it's a great card =D

more_horiz
No SPAMING Jaden_yuki-- D:

On Topic:

Try the HERO engine, it's a lot faster and better then the spellcaster engine plus it had Destiny Draw and Allure of Darkness + Pot of Duality as draw engine. So:

- Sage's stone x2
- Dark magic curtain x2
- black magic ritual x2
- magic formula x2 (for some reason i get this almost every hand)
- Diffusion wave motion x 1
- Magicians Unite x1
- Birthright x3
- Magician's circle x3 (HELL NO)
- Dark Magician girl x2
- Magician of black chaos x2
- Mystic Tomater x3
- Defender, the magical knight x3
- Skilled Dark Magician x1 (you need only 2)
- Old Vindictive Magician x1 (run only 1)

+ Elemental Hero Stratos
+ Elemental Hero Prisma x3
+ Destiny Hero Malicious x2
+ Destiny Hero Diamond Dude x2
+ Destiny Hero Dasher/ Destiny Hero Doom Lord
+ Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
+ Plaguespreader Zombie
+ Effect Veiler x2
+ Dark Magician (max him out)
+ Magical Dimension x2
+ Swing of Memories x2
+ Dark Magic Attack
+ Destiny Draw x2
+ Allure of Darkness
+ Pot of Duality 1/2
+ Monster Reborn (why the hell is this card not in)
+ Forbidden Lance/ Book of Moon
+ Solemn Warning x2
+ Call of the Haunted x2

Make and extra deck and add Synchros, XYZ's and 2 Dark Paladins (for prisma's effect)

more_horiz
Add both the Dasher and Doom lord? Or pick one on preference? If by preference I'm going with doom lord.

more_horiz
^Yes pick one of them. This is called Destiny Magician and I was the one who created the deck ^-^ Oh right find space for a DaD and a Gorz.

more_horiz
This seems like an interesting build! Can you tell me why you would put XYZ monsters in the extra deck when you have non in the main deck? Also what are Gorz (emissary of darkness right?) and DaD (I assume Dark armed dragon) for? Lastly what synchro monsters would you recommend thanks I look forward to a reply.

more_horiz
Vic Monado wrote:
This seems like an interesting build! Can you tell me why you would put XYZ monsters in the extra deck when you have non in the main deck? Also what are Gorz (emissary of darkness right?) and DaD (I assume Dark armed dragon) for? Lastly what synchro monsters would you recommend thanks I look forward to a reply.

First this is not my deck,I was giving fixes for it to be better. Second you could have Pmed me instead of necroposting here.

To the point: I added XYZ monsters because they are needed like Utopia andSteelswarm Roach. Gorz is for OTK stopper or when you want to push for game and you have nothing else. DaD is Dark Armed Dragon and it''s used to win games (duh) and along with BLS it has a nice playability in this. Also this deck has a ton of Dark Attribute monsters, this screams Dark Armed Dragon. As for Synchros the staple ones.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply