Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStaffs inactive problem? EmptyStaffs inactive problem?

more_horiz
i know im not a staff and i cant post here and it's not my business for new staff. But i was inactive for about 2 days and when i come back i seem to see a lot of new people asking for tests and some cant even join a mod/tester/admin's room! DA doesn't seem very active right now so im urging the staffs that are active to choose new staffs so that DA has enough people to test all the new members and stuff.

descriptionStaffs inactive problem? EmptyRe: Staffs inactive problem?

more_horiz
i agree +1

more_horiz
Our staff is active, however allot don't use the hamachi anymore for testing instead new comers have to add their testers on their DN friends managment instead and in my opinion it's better. Also allot asking for tests yeah but don't forget it's school/college time for most of us and not only the staff members witch means it's a little hard to be online for many hours in row. and that's why we have allot of testers .. for now it's impossible to not catch a tester online at anytime but the new comers never ask for tests instead they expect the testers to ask them whether they are interested in a test or not?

more_horiz
1 suggestion get new and active staffs!

more_horiz
For people like me i find trouble looking for people on DN since there is always at least 200+ online. Also the new comers(most of them) will ask on a Testers Room. Also Hamachi is always the best and easiest since tons of people can join and they dont need to spend time looking for the tester on DN.

more_horiz
Hamachi can't handle more than 16 member at the same time, do the math if our testers joined the ham there will be a place for like only 8 or 9 members to join the ham o.o

your personal problem isn't everyone problem, allot can use DN .. also people can post thier hamachi networks at testers offices instead. this will solve the problem out.

more_horiz
^This and please understand that some of us have a life to attend to, I will be having exams pretty soon and all of them are horrible >_>. If you post a Ham network of your own that the tester can join if he still has ham it would be greatly appreciated.

more_horiz
well i had an idea about the tests thinking that most of the testers have school to attend to and dont have much time, i wont tell it here cuz may be absurd so if anzo or other admin wanna know plz send me a pm cuz i am having trouble sending them to you Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
there are 10 testers and no one can test me!

more_horiz
We will be adding ALLLLLLLOT of new testers .. just give us few days to find some good people ^^

more_horiz
well my job is done. hopes everyone gets their test soon ^_^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum