Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Is DA Getting Inactive?

+5
Bloody Kiss
Naito Raizu
Nuran
Chovy
Typical Jew™
9 posters

descriptionIs DA Getting Inactive? EmptyIs DA Getting Inactive?

more_horiz
So I heard from a few people on skype that DA has been getting both boring and less active. I have heard that the chatbox has been less active as well as the forums. Is this true? Is DA getting inactive?

descriptionIs DA Getting Inactive? EmptyRe: Is DA Getting Inactive?

more_horiz
inactive? no... less active? yes.. it happens.. everything has ups and downs..

more_horiz
It's around Christmas and test time only reason why.

more_horiz
It's around Christmas time, so I assume a lot of people are on vacation or cramming for exams

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
It's around Christmas and test time only reason why.

more_horiz
I think we can all agree some of the inactivity is because of Christmas, but that's a temporary problem. I wouldn't go as far as saying DA is dying, but at most it is getting stale for older members.

more_horiz
Better not be. I am just starting to really fire up the party.

more_horiz
I thought you left? :/

more_horiz
There is some people that WANT to see this place dead, so they spread rumors, and posts about "hey, DA is dead" or "Oh, yeah, it's soooo dead".

First things first, everyone who believe DA is dead or is ever going to die can go dig himself a whole and die there. Second thing, and it's for those who don't believe DA is getting inactive, yes, it's Christmas.

This will sound like "Heard his one before", but it's Christmas, what kind of people will sit in-front of his PC or Laptop, during Christmas time? Simple, not more than 1% of the total population, that's of course beside school, people have that one too you know.

So we do understand that DA activity can't be measured by a 1 or 2 days statistics, some might use those statistics because they simply find it hard to be successful in this place, so they just want to see it dead.

DA is running since 2009 (officially), that's like 4-5 years (new year coming). So there is no way a place like Duel Academy, dedicated for YGO, and it fans, can simply die because someone decided it's going inactive, those whom think so should stop hating and just leave, they are not welcomed here.

more_horiz
ZaneVL wrote:
but at most it is getting stale for older members.

DA been stall for old members :3

Anzo Bot wrote:

This will sound like "Heard his one before", but it's Christmas, what kind of people will sit in-front of his PC or Laptop, during Christmas time? Simple, not more than 1% of the total population, that's of course beside school, people have that one too you know.

what about the people that don't celebrate Christmas.

more_horiz
They are less than 10 on DA, Just sayin.

more_horiz
how many ppl are on DA, like 6000+

so like 1% of that is 60 people, and i think thats more correct than 10 people.

more_horiz
You're not implying common sense to your posts. That is the current registered members of Duel Academy, the active member are 250+, daily active members is 150+, if that's inactivity, then i don't know what are you talking about.

If you still have doubts about this place, go check our 24 hour loggers, and the current members online, they're more than ANY other academy ever had.

Stop those attempts to make this forum looks inactive, it's not. You're just making irresponsible posts in an attempts to make other forums looks more attempting.

~Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum