Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

+18
Novastar
doomthrust
BlackLeg-Sanji
Unkown
simo
Dark King Guns
fireman
Dante
Benazz
Pilover
Assassin
Nekofjung
Heatdragon
L
the white knight
Kira Amadeus
FenixFX
Luffy
22 posters

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 3 EmptyThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Let the fun begin.Here is all info you need to start the "Battle" of DA Dorm Wars.

Dorms Teams

Slifer Team

1- doomthrust (leader)
2- Pilover
3- Dante14
4- KingWolfy
5- fireman
6- Andrey57

Ra Team

1) Unkown (Leader)
2) L-Einstein
3) OverLimitDarkness
4) Heatdragon
5) Benazz
6) dragonknight

Obelisk Team

1- simo (Dorm leader)
2- Kyosuke Kiryu
3- Novastar
4- Dark King Guns
5- ItachiUchiha
6- Nekofjung

Abandoned Dark Team

1) The White Knight (Leader)
2) Tsurin
3) Assassin
4) Kira Amadeus
5) FenixFX
6) JadenYuki

Extra Points To know

Slifer Team Advantages:

6-Star monsters may be normal summoned without paying a tribute. However, monsters summoned in this manner will -not- gain their effects. In addition, 5-Star monsters MAY NOT be summoned in this manner.

This means:
-6-Star monsters that are normal summoned like this are treated as normal monsters, no effects.

--------------------------------

RA Team Advantages

Ra advantage:
Start the duel with 10,000 LP

----------------------------------

Obelisk Team & Dark Dorm Team have NO advantages or disadvantages.

Round One

Slifer Team Vs. Obelisk Team

1- doomthrust (leader) vs simo (Dorm leader)
2- Pilover vs Kyosuke Kiryu
3- Dante14 vs Novastar
4- KingWolfy vs Dark King Guns
5- fireman vs ItachiUchiha
6- Andrey57 vs Nekofjung

Ra Team vs Abandoned Dark Team

1) Unkown (Leader) vs The White Knight (Leader)
2) L-Einstein vs Tsurin
3) OverLimitDarkness vs Assassin
4) Heatdragon vs Kira Amadeus
5) Benazz vs FenixFX
6) dragonknight vs JadenYuki

Oh and one more thing to keep in mind every duelist here will have only One post in this topic.

the post form gonna be:

Round1:

Opponents I won:Here write all people you won
Opponents who won me:means u confirm ur lose to other opponents.

and after the round finished make a line in ur post and write round 2 like this:

round 2:

.....etc, ithink you got it,any question u can feel free to pm me.

P.S: thx to Tsurin & Assassin for helping.

Last edited by L-Einstein on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
FenixFX vs Guns 2-0

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
thanks simo for ur records while i was invtive yesterday xD , good job all please keep it up keep dueling we wanan finish this event.

more_horiz
Doomthrust never answers... I talk to him everyday. I don't know why, our time zones are THAT different either. Weird.

EDIT: I did duel doomthrust. I won 2-0.

more_horiz
I'll get my duel done with Kira asap. I'm trying to be online as much as possible.

more_horiz
same goes here
I'll try to duel TWK tomorrow even though I'm too busy currently

more_horiz
Ra Yellow Dorm vs Slifer Red Dorm

Unkown Vs. doomthrust(dorm leader) = A win for Ra Yellow.
Pilover Vs. Nate Sky = A win for Ra Yellow.
Dante14 Vs. dragonknight = Match results pending.

So, to wrap things up. Ra Yellow Dorm won. Dante and Dragonknight your duel is optional.

more_horiz
I don't get it... I mean why would we have 5 matches while Ra and Slifer got 3 only
I mean we started the first round with 6 members for each team and if any leader had announced that he is recreating the team we would have got 6 active team members again
oh well, too late to talk... still waiting to duel TWK -.-

more_horiz
I'll have to go with the assumption that Kira has already left like he announced 2 days ago and will be back in 2-3 more days time. So I don't know what to do from this point on.

more_horiz
Ama getting annoyed shall i put a deadline and get things on fast?hurry please thats my last Notification.

more_horiz
dunno, it's 1-0 for TWK but I didn't see him to finish our match
so maybe if I met him we will do it today

more_horiz
i'm back i'll be online so novaster contact me by ham when you see me and the deadline should be put

more_horiz
That's great, lets finish this up.

more_horiz
i can't seem to meat with novastar so what should we do?

more_horiz
novastar won 2-1 for him
sry mates

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
so the result is 2-2 we did our best now its up to the leaders Smile
is the gammbling allowed ? XD
1-0 to twk looking forward what will happen Razz

more_horiz
I lost 2-0 to TWK , I knew that I shouldn't choose this deck but yet I did xD
oh well, sorry for letting you down guys and gratz for TWK and the Abandoned dorm

more_horiz
confirmed

more_horiz
so DARK DORM WINS THE DORM WARS (as i expected Smile))
congrats to TWK for the decision duel
congrats to dark dorm

more_horiz
Archived

Another topic made as replacement

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum