Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

+18
Novastar
doomthrust
BlackLeg-Sanji
Unkown
simo
Dark King Guns
fireman
Dante
Benazz
Pilover
Assassin
Nekofjung
Heatdragon
L
the white knight
Kira Amadeus
FenixFX
Luffy
22 posters

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 2 EmptyThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Let the fun begin.Here is all info you need to start the "Battle" of DA Dorm Wars.

Dorms Teams

Slifer Team

1- doomthrust (leader)
2- Pilover
3- Dante14
4- KingWolfy
5- fireman
6- Andrey57

Ra Team

1) Unkown (Leader)
2) L-Einstein
3) OverLimitDarkness
4) Heatdragon
5) Benazz
6) dragonknight

Obelisk Team

1- simo (Dorm leader)
2- Kyosuke Kiryu
3- Novastar
4- Dark King Guns
5- ItachiUchiha
6- Nekofjung

Abandoned Dark Team

1) The White Knight (Leader)
2) Tsurin
3) Assassin
4) Kira Amadeus
5) FenixFX
6) JadenYuki

Extra Points To know

Slifer Team Advantages:

6-Star monsters may be normal summoned without paying a tribute. However, monsters summoned in this manner will -not- gain their effects. In addition, 5-Star monsters MAY NOT be summoned in this manner.

This means:
-6-Star monsters that are normal summoned like this are treated as normal monsters, no effects.

--------------------------------

RA Team Advantages

Ra advantage:
Start the duel with 10,000 LP

----------------------------------

Obelisk Team & Dark Dorm Team have NO advantages or disadvantages.

Round One

Slifer Team Vs. Obelisk Team

1- doomthrust (leader) vs simo (Dorm leader)
2- Pilover vs Kyosuke Kiryu
3- Dante14 vs Novastar
4- KingWolfy vs Dark King Guns
5- fireman vs ItachiUchiha
6- Andrey57 vs Nekofjung

Ra Team vs Abandoned Dark Team

1) Unkown (Leader) vs The White Knight (Leader)
2) L-Einstein vs Tsurin
3) OverLimitDarkness vs Assassin
4) Heatdragon vs Kira Amadeus
5) Benazz vs FenixFX
6) dragonknight vs JadenYuki

Oh and one more thing to keep in mind every duelist here will have only One post in this topic.

the post form gonna be:

Round1:

Opponents I won:Here write all people you won
Opponents who won me:means u confirm ur lose to other opponents.

and after the round finished make a line in ur post and write round 2 like this:

round 2:

.....etc, ithink you got it,any question u can feel free to pm me.

P.S: thx to Tsurin & Assassin for helping.

Last edited by L-Einstein on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
umm and Tsurin doesnt realy up to duel me -_^

descriptionThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Official "DA" Dorm Wars.

more_horiz
Guys... Come on lets finish this round

Round 2 will be more fun.

Plz hurry and duel

more_horiz
Two more days until the deadline. Than, I will DQ the members that are less inactive. If your opponent won't duel you, than PM me with evidence and I will take action.

more_horiz
Mr Einstein/Nate and I are on completely different time zones, and I have exams. I do not believe Benazz is active enough which means we'll get a fourth win anyway, but the fact of the matter is the pairings were done without regard for time zones.

more_horiz
Round One

Slifer Team Vs. Obelisk Team

1- doomthrust (leader) vs simo (Dorm leader)
2- Pilover vs Kyosuke Kiryu
3- Dante14 vs Novastar
4- KingWolfy vs Dark King Guns
5- fireman vs ItachiUchiha
6- Andrey57 vs Nekofjung

Obelisk Won 5-0

Ra Team vs Abandoned Dark Team

1) Unkown (Leader) vs The White Knight (Leader)
2) L-Einstein vs Tsurin
3) OverLimitDarkness vs Assassin
4) Heatdragon vs Kira Amadeus
5) Benazz vs FenixFX
6) dragonknight vs JadenYuki
Abandoned Dark dorm won 4-1

Finals - Abandoned Dark Dorm Vs Obelisk Blue Dorm

3rd Position War - Ra Yellow Dorm vs Slifer Red Dorm

Match ups will be posted shortly

more_horiz
well we have big mess,nekofjung is inactive currently he cant be at the war also for Tsurin from DArk dorm and obelisk Kyosuke left so he wont be at the dorm war means we will remove 2 duelists from dark dorm and obelisk dorm in this war.

now matches:

Ra Yellow Dorm vs Slifer Red Dorm

Unkown Vs. doomthrust(dorm leader)
Pilover Vs. Nate Sky
Dante14 Vs. dragonknight.

other people is inactive so i cant afford to let them be in the way we dont need lags,if any who dont see their names are active he can pm me to add him here.

Abandoned Dark Dorm Vs Obelisk Blue Dorm

The White Knight Vs. Simo (Leaders Vs Leaders this one)
Kira Amadeus Vs. Novastar
Fenix Vs. Dark King Guns
JadenYuki Vs. L
Nekofjung Vs. Techo

well currently no dead line but that doesnt mean i wont put one i will so soon so please start dueling to end this event.

Last edited by Nate Sky on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Techo wrote:
dont know if u know but i repalce Kyosuke in obelisk dorm

oops didnt knew that,i will add you then :/ . Basketball , but actualy i dunno whou will Battle Tsurin is busy , nekofjung is inactive currently so no body to battle except if one of them confirmed by post here that he can battle from Dark dorm.and your realy unlucky even Assassin not here currently so get out !! XD .

more_horiz
i won pilover 2-0 gg pilo and u was wrong at the ruling.

more_horiz
Huh? Who said I was inactive? I've been around and have even had my ham online at least a couple hours a day. You can ask Dark Master and many others whom I've talked to on hamachi recently. You should've asked or said something before suddenly kicking me out of the tournie. Heck, I've even made a couple recent posts on this forum. -_-

more_horiz
-_- Who kicked nekofjung out? LR You know that he is active. Add him back, he recently talked to me about it.

more_horiz
Jaden, Nekofjung told that he will be inactive for sometime.

more_horiz
you must have been talking to someone else because i never said i'd be inactive. I am and have been active. The only thing I've ever told anyone is that I am typically more active during the weekends because I am a grad student and I have teaching, classes, and research to do during the weekdays, but I never told anyone that I would be inactive.

more_horiz
Hm Nekofjung, I will talk to LR and if he won't allow it than you take my place.

more_horiz
That's nice of you Jaden, but actually when Dorm Wars started I was an Obelisk, not a Dark Dorm member so I was told that for Round 2 I would be continuing to play for team Obelisk. =/

more_horiz
lmao!! ok ok stop spamming,i will addk nekofjunk,been a while Razz . ok ok , but jaden can u tell me who exactly will duel neko?also he was obelisk,WHAT a MESS?i cant find opponents cuz there is no more opponenets registered at the war to duel him. so he can take JY place of they want.

more_horiz
so does that mean i will participate if he is ?

more_horiz
Techo wrote:
so does that mean i will participate if he is ?

hmm i dunno,....duh.who said that u take kyosuke place?

more_horiz
obelisks captain simo

От:simoThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 2 25-38
До:Techo
Пуснато на:Пон Апр 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Заглавие:Obelisk teamThe Official "DA" Dorm Wars. - Page 2 Icon_quote_en
hey man
I noticed how powerful you are from your duels with Assassin and I was wondering if you want to join the team for the Dorm wars
http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/obelisk-blue-dorm-f8/obelisk-blue-dorm-war-team-t934.htm
if you are interested then just pm me or post in that thread
thanks in advance

more_horiz
Simo said you can join the event. Not take the place of another duelist.
Untill Kyosuke confirms that the gives up his spot for you, you cannot take his place.

more_horiz
kyosuke already said that he is too busy and lives DA so he can have the spot his account has been already deleated so he won't come so stop arguing he can have the spot the only one who must decide if he can take the place its simo since his obelisk leader/captain in event

more_horiz
Kyosuke has leaved DA since a long time. His account as even be errased.

more_horiz
Ok Setled Techo will take Kyosuke Place,so maybe he can be the opponent of Nekofjung,no more discussion please hurry and duel asap.

more_horiz
Doomthrust is never online... how am I supposed to duel him? He's always away on MSN to.

more_horiz
wow why didn't anyone tell me that the 2nd round started Oh Shit
anyways, I'm glad that you settled Techo's issue because I added him to the team as a subtitute for Kyo since he left
well TWK, get ready because we will have a great match as usual :D

more_horiz
lost to Techo 1-2. close duels all of them. very back and forth.

more_horiz
2-1 for me gl next time dude

thanks for dueling Smile (sun)

more_horiz
Abandoned Dark Team Vs. Obelisk Blue Team

White Knight Vs. Simo (Leader Vs Leader)
Kira Amadeus Vs. Novastar
Fenix Vs. Dark King Guns
JadenYuki Vs. L
Nekofjung Vs. Techo

Total: Abandoned 3 - 2 Obelisk
List updated after every match

Last edited by simo on Sat May 02, 2009 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
I beat L 2-0 good games.

more_horiz
Confirmed

more_horiz
I lost 0-2 him

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum