Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dorm Wars

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Anzo
JC the shadow hunter
DMK
DuskMage
Kangaroo-Jolty
CrimsonOverlord
Lux
ScottyAdams
Flash Dreyar
DanelerH
Drunkion
Pabel
AbyssalYGO
username290
18 posters

descriptionDorm Wars EmptyDorm Wars

more_horiz
Suggesting that a Dorm's Member can initiate a war against another dorm or within a dorm. If we would need to go as far as picking someone to be a Leader for a dorm pertaining to dorm vs dorm wars, then a members nomination for it is solely by the dorm's members.

So whats up?

descriptionDorm Wars EmptyRe: Dorm Wars

more_horiz
wait what!
that would be redundant. I mean the skill level of the dorms are pretty much set
red>yellow>blue or red>yellow=blue
so the only real challenge would be yellow vs blue 
but if i had to choose a leader for the dorm it would be Kangaroo-Jolty or DalelerH seeing as they are the easiest to get along with 
 abyssalYGO would restrict pend (i'm not arguing but metaphys would be upset) and beside them i don't know a lot more slifers

more_horiz
I wouldn't restrict pendulums, I just would call out the users for using them lmao

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
wait what!
that would be redundant. I mean the skill level of the dorms are pretty much set
but if i had to choose a leader for the dorm it would be Kangaroo-Jolty or DalelerH seeing as they are the easiest to get along with 
 abyssalYGO would restrict pend (i'm not arguing but metaphys would be upset) and beside them i don't know a lot more slifers

lol what is this. Well I can't say slifers is gonna get rekt all day everyday. Im pretty sure there are some slifers here can beat some yellows and maybe a few of us can beat some blues. You have to remember that we are the largest out of the 3 dorms cuz of several reasons. Either way I don't care cuz it's great for me to build up experience for professional plays on the fieldwork, if you know what I am saying.

more_horiz
I can take on Blues and yellows easily, ranks don't matter shiet.

more_horiz
well if a red leader is elected and we go to war i'll help the dorm in any way (probably)

more_horiz
Yeah same here, this is basically the faction war idea but then with dorms, I fully support this.

more_horiz
Rank means nothing. And if you aim to improve here, you'll need to face as many members on a competitive level as possible.

#ranksdontmatter #allcangetrekt #dontbescurry

more_horiz
ME ME ME ME i can be the red king, as i used to be

more_horiz
I kinda feel like becoming ZA RED KINGU

more_horiz
dont elect me please, my activity is kinda bleh since im trying to balance duels on here and going to locals to practice for regionals and YCSs. I can't believe everybody at my locals got invites and I still can't get one T.T.
Anyways I don't mind taking part of in a war, just remember of my lovely schedule.

more_horiz
Sounds like fun, however we should first make sure that there's a clear set of rules.  Only saying that dorm members would face against each other is rather vague.  On a side note, hopefully nobody minds me playing rouge decks, as I do not like playing meta.

more_horiz
Yeah I might get involved with this war, only to improve skills. Oh also plz help me, I cant stop starring at my signature lol.

more_horiz
I'm down for this ... even if Nova and I are the 2 main active Ra's now lmao.

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:

I am also Ra.

more_horiz
You ain't all that active tho Dorm Wars 3974120512

more_horiz
I wanna be za white kingu

more_horiz
ScottyAdams wrote:
You ain't all that active tho Dorm Wars 3974120512

I will be dueling from now on.

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
wait what!

Thank you for picking me as one of your options user, much appreciated, however i wouldnt be able to lead red, as my now current elo means im about to be promoted.
ScottyAdams wrote:

Ill be with u soon aswell scotty Smile

more_horiz
well actually kang, you gotta wait until the circuit ends e,e, i was red with 1k of elo during 3 month T_T blame anzu

more_horiz
MY point exactly and the circuit was indeed ment to end with the release of the new banlist, however i belive it should be ended once the prolist is finished as its still using the previous banlist.

more_horiz
oh wow this was a short circuit lol, rip

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
well actually kang, you gotta wait until the circuit ends e,e, i was red with 1k of elo during 3 month T_T blame anzu

Well, Anzo had like 1% with circuit's lenght lol. 
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:
MY point exactly and the circuit was indeed ment to end with the release of the new banlist, however i belive it should be ended once the prolist is finished as its still using the previous banlist.

Yeah, but you're the only one who will rank-up, so it will go around for a little more.

more_horiz
I should be the red vanguard, I got #DatGemKnightSwag

more_horiz
Rip kang hopes and dreams, blame lux

more_horiz
So now I am up to blame? Sad

more_horiz
Slifers are too strong. geegee

more_horiz
As the representative of the kuriboh dorm I challenge all of you

Kuriboh (JC) vs slifer/Ra/Obelisl/SOL

more_horiz
Obbys and sols unite! We dont have that many in those dorms though

more_horiz
Nono we have a good number, we just don't have many that are ACTIVE and still play.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply