Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSkull Merchant Chaos EmptySkull Merchant Chaos

more_horiz
This is my current DN decklist (almost). I'm testing One For One and Glow Up Bulb in the place of the 2 Kinka-Byo. We'll see how it goes. :D

Skull Merchant Chaos SkullMerchant2

descriptionSkull Merchant Chaos EmptyRe: Skull Merchant Chaos

more_horiz
What happens when you mill Chaos Sorc and Envoy of the Beginning? I don't feel like the one monster reborn is enough of a rebound. I'd consider adding a few more spells, maybe an Exodius and a Dark Arm?

I'm just worried that in the instance you mill too many of your key cards [likely with 3 magical insects and only 4 spells] you'll cripple yourself

descriptionSkull Merchant Chaos EmptyHi

more_horiz
I think this deck is pretty cool,even though reckless.You can add Monster reincarnation and Allure of Darkness.... gl

more_horiz
Add some backup man, remove 1 veiler, 1 fader, 1 tour guid, add 1 BLS, 2 Chaos sorcerer . Remove dandy and maybe add 1 swap.

idk these are just basics

more_horiz
BLS is already in there...

I have been thinking of replacing Dandy, though. He was awesome in my old build because I ran Debris Dragon, but since I have Tour Guide in here, Debris got the boot.

Also, I will admit this deck is a bit sacky, it isn't meant for serious tournament-style play, but it's really fun to play. The reasom I run such a minimal spall lineup is so I can maximize my Merchant mills. I've literally sent my entire deck to the graveyard except for 2 cards with one mill (second to last card in deck was Dark Hole) and won with an 8000 ATK King.

I need to keep the Veilers as LIGHT targets for BLS and Sorc. I could stand to lose a Tour Guide for another Sorc, though.

As foe milling BLS and Sorc, I've been thinking of adding Pot of Avarice, but I really don't want to add more spells. Don't need more Merchant stoppers. However, I think it may be worth it, so I may drop a Fader for it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply