Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMerchant selling skeletons (Wights) EmptyMerchant selling skeletons (Wights)

more_horiz
Merchant selling skeletons (Wights) CTohz5y

Monsters: 37

3x: Battle Fader
Magical Merchant
Ryko
Zombie Master
Necro Gardna
Wights - Lady, Wightmare, King of the Skull Servants
Goblin Zombie
2x: Caius
Card Trooper
1x: Plaguespreader Zombie
Pain Painter
Mezuki
Night Assailant
Dark Grepher
Spirit Reaper

Magic - 9
2x Book of Life
Card Destruction
Charge of the Light Brigade
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Foolsih Burial

Extra Deck - 15

2x: Slacker Magician
1x: Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
Stardust Dragon
Archfiend Zombie-Skull
Revived King Ha Des
Catastor
Armor Kappa
Baby Tiragon
Zenmaines
Leviair the Sea Dragon
Leviathan Dragon
Maestroke
Gem-Knight Pearl
Shock Master

Still working on side...

Here's the deal, b4 any of you go and say, "46 cards?!! Deck is shit! your a scrub! lololol!" this is a monster mash..or rather I'm using the monster mash system of Magical Merchant/Ryko with Charge of the Light Brigade/Card Trooper/Night Assailant for recycling either Merchants or Rykos to get my wights into grave for King of the Skull Servants so he can beast which is why I run so many monsters and only a couple of S/Ts. I have the zombie engine of master, goblin, plague/pain, and mezuki for getting dead wights out my hand, summoning king or any other zombie out my grave, and syncing for archfiend zombie skull and revived king ha des for their beastly effects. fader/garnda reside in here for defense and stalling until I get the cards I need or to save me so I can setup my stuff. Caius and Grepher teched in here for milling specific cards from my deck to grave and one for one card banishment ability (in Caius' case at least).

spell lineup is simple enough:
book of life to sp summon my wights/zombies back and remove a monster from their grave from play (a slow d.d. crow-esque effect) as well as monster reborn for same reason
One for One to drop any dead card in hand (wight/gardna/mezuki/night assailant/plague/pain/etc...)to bring a king from my deck to the field.
Card Destruction to Drop a dead hand full of dead stuff to thin deck some more and increase consistency (somewhat).
Foolish Burial...you know what this does
Charge of the Light Brigade to mill more cards and search for a ryko
Heavy Storm and Dark Hole are staples obviously.

for the extra, I have some peculiar options here

catastor for blowing up any non-darks
stardust staple synchro
archfiend zombie-skull to protect all my zombies from being destroyed
revived king ha des to negate monster effects that are destroyed by any zombies I have (a deadly combination these two...)
baby tiragon for otk setup with king
armor kappa and gachi gachi for protection and atk boost
everything else in there is pretty much staple...

I feel I have some of the pieces in here but it's lacking consistency. Am i missing something or is this the best these cards are gonna offer?

y'all know my drill, I'm not gonna type my rules for posting on one of my threads again cause I'm lazy lololol....

P.S: since posting this, I took a book of life out and threw in a Gorz for more defense...

descriptionMerchant selling skeletons (Wights) EmptyRe: Merchant selling skeletons (Wights)

more_horiz
bump, no comments?
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply