Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLightsworns Deck for Dueling Network EmptyLightsworns Deck for Dueling Network

more_horiz
Hello, im new here and just wanted advice on a lightsworn deck i have. I only playe on DN so any cards that are on there I can use. Heres the deck

Lightsworns Deck for Dueling Network Vympx

the monster on the third row is called sephylon the ultimate time lord
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sephylon,_the_Ultimate_Time_Lord

Any comments will be considered. thanks for any help :D

descriptionLightsworns Deck for Dueling Network EmptyRe: Lightsworns Deck for Dueling Network

more_horiz
This is just a suggestion, but you could remove the fairy stuff if you wanted to:

-2 Kristya
-2 Sephylon
-1 Celestia
+1 Gorz
+1 Tragoedia
+1 Honest
+2 Effect Veiler

-1 Card Desruction
+1 Book of Moon

descriptionLightsworns Deck for Dueling Network EmptyRe: Lightsworns Deck for Dueling Network

more_horiz
I could but sephylon is just too good to be missed
Judgment just turned into a dark hole and heavy storm in one now! its not my win condition anymore. Thats why i like it so much

more_horiz
Envoy of the Beginning got unbanned. Any Chaos deck should use it [even if it's a sub'd Chaos Sorc]

Personally, I don't think Lightsworn by itself is enough, it needs a little dark support

descriptionLightsworns Deck for Dueling Network Emptyi'm user of LS zombie

more_horiz
I think too LS zombie and chaos combie is the best

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply