Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dueling Network

+3
Kira Amadeus
NinjaKiller
Midorus
7 posters

descriptionDueling Network EmptyDueling Network

more_horiz
Hey Everybody, It's Midorus your new administrator, I'm here to announce few stuff.
First of all, because of the great success DN (aka Duelingnetwork.com) has achieved and the way it became superior to KCVDS and almost uncomparable to it (Unless an update is unleashed), DA's temporary official dueling engine is now dueling network.

If you're wondering what i mean by that, this means that all official dueling events will be running DN including Tournaments, Regionals, Wars and everything unless it has already started.

Thanks for reading !!

descriptionDueling Network EmptyRe: Dueling Network

more_horiz
Nice to see a new admin Smile

more_horiz
Thats a nice thing but O.o who are you? no intro ? no nothing ? you just apeared out of nowear for some of us and i'm staff O.o

Nice avatar btw i love it andd are you chazz couse he isn't in the admin people ?

more_horiz
Yes...I am

more_horiz
i don't think EJ would put 2 admins at the same day kira o.O so he had to be chazz .. xD ..

Anyways , Yeah i could see that coming about DN .. but hope it helps DA as i expects it would ..

more_horiz
lol Welcome to DA then ._. Good luck with ur job and have fun :p

more_horiz
well, that's gonna throw a wrench in my gears...oh well

more_horiz
Prefer DN over KCVDS personally so I'm glad Smile

Better change the 'KCVDS Name' to Dueling Network Name though xD

Should be easier to attract more people as well over the Public chat on DN so DA should be seeing some new members soon Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum