Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEatos, Guardian of Chaos EmptyEatos, Guardian of Chaos

more_horiz
Monsters:

Guardian Eatos x3
Beast King Barbaros x2 (3 is overkill)
Chaos Sorcerer
EH Stratos
EH Neos Alius x3
Crusader of Endymion x2
Doomcaliber Knight x2
Dark Valkyria x2
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind (some synchro options that i might need)

Spell Cards:

Gemini Spark x3
Dimensional Fissure x3
Book of Moon
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Reinforcement of the Army
Miracle Fusion x2

Trap Cards:

Macro Cosmos
Skill Drain x2 ( will max it out)
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgment
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Dimensional Prison x2

Extra Deck:

EH Gaia
EH Great Tornado x2
EH The Shining x2
Dragon Knight Draco-Equeste
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
Ally of Justice-Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
Blackwing - Armor Master
Scrap Archfiend
Stardust Dragon x2
Colossal Fighter
Scrap Dragon

descriptionEatos, Guardian of Chaos EmptyRe: Eatos, Guardian of Chaos

more_horiz
I don't know why're you running miracle fusion when you're maining 3 Dimensional fissure and a macro cosmos.
-2 Miracle Fusion
and imo the whole fact that you want to dump dark and light monsters into gy to use for chaos is conflicting with Eatos...so here're my suggestions which are somehow twisting the deck much.

-1 Chaos Sorcerer
-2 Valkyria
-3 Alius Neos
-2 Crusader

+3 Wild Heart
+3 Thunder King Rai-oh
+1 Barbaros
+2 Solemn Warning
+2 Dark Bribe (To protect ur D.Fissures and cosmos)

-3 Gemini Spark
+1 Skill Drain
+1 Macro Cosmos
+1 Dimensional Prison

you might want to consider forbidden chalice as well

more_horiz
Well EJ the deck is supposed to run Miracle Fusion in the first place, it does not conflict with D. Fissure at all, and why did you remove the sparks o.O Spark must stay at all costs, it's the main draw engine and destructive force. Thunder King sucks in Macro deck, simply because he will be one big beatstick and nothing more because you can't use his effect. 3 Barbaros is too much for this deck, running solemn warning with 3 skill drain is not a good thing. Sorry for the negative comments on your suggestions but simply my play testing and experience with the deck gives me enough reason to say a "No" to them. I appreciate your help.

more_horiz
I can't be aware of your initial intentions but the impression that this deck gave me at a first glance was that it basically is a Gemini Beatdown mixed with many common picks you encounter in a Dimensional Eatos. What do you exactly mean by saying Miracle Fusion doesn't conflict with Fissure ? Of course, you can use it to remove monsters from your side of the field but that could bring in a -2 in most cases. As an old supporter of Absolute Zero I can't imagine using that card to remove monsters ONLY from the field, not to mention that the chances of its being a dead draw are extremely high especially when you draw into it on the late-game while Fissure is active. I wouldn't prefer Chaos Sorcerer for the same reasons. Haven't played exactly a deck like that in the past but I can see some competitive aspect if more cards able to provide combos with Skill Drain or Fissure/Macro are used instead of the already enough Geminis you have to tribute for Spark.

more_horiz
masterkoitsu wrote:
I can't be aware of your initial intentions but the impression that this deck gave me at a first glance was that it basically is a Gemini Beatdown mixed with many common picks you encounter in a Dimensional Eatos. What do you exactly mean by saying Miracle Fusion doesn't conflict with Fissure ? Of course, you can use it to remove monsters from your side of the field but that could bring in a -2 in most cases. As an old supporter of Absolute Zero I can't imagine using that card to remove monsters ONLY from the field, not to mention that the chances of its being a dead draw are extremely high especially when you draw into it on the late-game while Fissure is active. I wouldn't prefer Chaos Sorcerer for the same reasons. Haven't played exactly a deck like that in the past but I can see some competitive aspect if more cards able to provide combos with Skill Drain or Fissure/Macro are used instead of the already enough Geminis you have to tribute for Spark.

What i mean is that i will not always have Fissure on the field, at that time my opponent will try to blow my field and fill my grave with monsters and since i have monsters there, Eatos will be dead in my hand unless i actually draw into Chaos Sorcerer/Miracle Fusion/Soul Release. This deck originally runs Spark as well, thats what makes it good. The deck was made long before Light Beat existed. The original idea is 3 barbaros, 3 eatos, 3 neos alius, 2 that 1900 atk fire attribute gemini monster, 2 crusader, 1 Stratos, 1 Future Samurai, 3 Fissure, 3 Spark, 3 Skill Drain, 2 Starlight Road. Those are the basic card for the deck, from there you can change the deck and make different variations. The goal of the deck is to have 0 monsters in the graveyard and control the field with skill drain and gemini spark, the others are just support to do it. There are even deck that use Dark Simorgh but are slower than the miracle fusion variations.

more_horiz
Soul Release doesn't exist in your deck and all the other cards you mentioned refer to very ideal occations. Chaos Sorcerer helps Eatos only when you have exactly two monsters in grave with one of them having Light and the other one Dark attribute respectively. Miracle Fusions are still 2 cards among the other 40, generally wouldn't suggest this type of strategy in a format where you're likely to play against more consistent and faster archetypes like LSS.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply