Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionD.D Eatos skill drain beatdown EmptyD.D Eatos skill drain beatdown

more_horiz
Made by yours truly. I know, it is amazing. But what would you expect from someone of my caliber? Feel free to netdeck it, I know you want to. Just be sure to give credit where it is due.

D.D Eatos skill drain beatdown 9dXCj

descriptionD.D Eatos skill drain beatdown EmptyRe: D.D Eatos skill drain beatdown

more_horiz
looks very similar to my build 1 year ago >_>

Need more level 4 gemini monsters, cut 1 macro, dark bribe both of them,. Needs Dark Hole, Book of Moon, Forbidden Chalice, Cut the Survivors. thats pretty much it for the fixes.

descriptionD.D Eatos skill drain beatdown EmptyRe: D.D Eatos skill drain beatdown

more_horiz
It doesn't need more level 4 gemini monsters. 3 Alius is perfectly fine, just as it is in hero beat decks.

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
looks very similar to my build 1 year ago >_>

Need more level 4 gemini monsters, cut 1 macro, dark bribe both of them,. Needs Dark Hole, Book of Moon, Forbidden Chalice, Cut the Survivors. thats pretty much it for the fixes.

What 4 star Gemini did you have in mind? I agree with Lethal, I really don't see a need for them. Though 3 Spark for 3 Gemini's does seem pretty meh, but hey, I am no expert.

more_horiz
Crusader of Endymion or Evocator Chevalier id prefer the second searchable with ROTA

more_horiz
darkness evil wrote:
Crusader of Endymion or Evocator Chevalier id prefer the second searchable with ROTA

Yeah, seems like it would fit the warrior theme better. Toss is Parallel Fusion for lulz.

more_horiz
what darkness evil said, though add both of them cuz yeah 3 gemini spark for 3 geminis is inconsistent. 15 monsters is the definition of the deck you don't wanna run less and you don't wanna run more.

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
what darkness evil said, though add both of them cuz yeah 3 gemini spark for 3 geminis is inconsistent. 15 monsters is the definition of the deck you don't wanna run less and you don't wanna run more.

I can honestly see rage hands in his current build. Nothing but Skill Drains and Macros. Sounds fun. It does need more monsters IMO.

more_horiz
you monster line should be like this:

Barbaros x3
Eatos x3
Stratos
Neos Alius x3
Evocator x3
Crusader of Endymion x2
Doomcaliber Knight x1/2

more_horiz
12-13 monsters is fine because he's running Eatos. 3 Gemini monsters are enough for Hero Beat, because they can reuse their Alius' with The Shining and Hero Blast, but you don't have that here, so I'd add 1-2 Evocators. A single Macro should be enough, and 1 Survivor would also be enough.

What's the trap card whose picture we can't see?

more_horiz
ever thought of adding a trade in, or 2

?

more_horiz
No, adding more monsters is bad. Because then I will start drawing too many monsters, and if I don't draw fissure/cosmos alongside those monsters, the monster will just end up in my graveyard, and then Eatos will become a terrible dead draw. And like I said, 3 Alius and 3 spark is perfectly fine, it works in my hero beat deck, and it works here. No to trade in, just no. For more draw power I have tested shard of greed, it worked pretty good but in the end I felt I did not need it.

more_horiz
Nothing new,great deck but it all comes down to the duelist.Try showing us something original tuts.

more_horiz
Define "original". Cloudians? Iron chain? Ha.

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:

Go on yugioh wikia. Click "random page", then when ever you hit a card page put it down on a list. Once you have 40 cards, you have a deck.

more_horiz
vantagesp wrote:
LethalAfterZ wrote:

Go on yugioh wikia. Click "random page", then when ever you hit a card page put it down on a list. Once you have 40 cards, you have a deck.

I made a turtle deck... Ofcourse it loses but it's still funny to see my opponents reaction when they can't kill a 4000 defense turtle. LOL

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:

Something you made yourself.

A strategy we have yet to learn a deck we have yet to see!''Original'

now stop responding in this topic and answear my question in your dorm room.'

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply