Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSprites, something this forum forgot all about EmptySprites, something this forum forgot all about

more_horiz
Seriously, does anyone sprite here?

Anyway, just tell me witch one is better, or rather are they both of any use.
Sprites, something this forum forgot all about Sbht9d

Feedback away!

descriptionSprites, something this forum forgot all about EmptyRe: Sprites, something this forum forgot all about

more_horiz
I think you forgot about us :/

Anyways both are cool, though i don't see any difference o.o

descriptionSprites, something this forum forgot all about EmptyRe: Sprites, something this forum forgot all about

more_horiz
I remember now :D Check the Graphics shop.
Right, cool. Well thanks. :D

Here, I used the base:
Sprites, something this forum forgot all about Let__s_name_him_sakagami_by_romaxas-d33wwwv

more_horiz
Great stuff romaxas, you rock at LSW man.No competition

more_horiz
Great works indeed.

more_horiz
Thank you all, thank you all deeply. Something worth noticing would be the fact that I opened up ma sprite shop in the "Graphics Shop" section. Thank you all.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum