Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionForgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: EmptyForgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D:

more_horiz
anyways new stuff:

Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 2rhkxg4
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 28b7cwoken collab

Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: T0oyex
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 2z5kewp
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 148m6gi
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: Ycb42
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: Jtnccw
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 2ai4qhu
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: Eqw8w9
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: Ir2g43
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 2vbamfp
Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: 534mpw

descriptionForgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: EmptyRe: Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D:

more_horiz
stop postin such stuff,else my laptob would explode..my VGA cards got limits man
epic works..and oh i stopped gfxin for a while now i'm considerin makin random one :O

descriptionForgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D: EmptyRe: Forgot about this site, and I forgot the name, so I had to go digging D:

more_horiz
get a new card Razz

more_horiz
givin u a warnin seems like a better option Razz..lol kiddin

more_horiz
who will have a cute cat as an avvy then? Sad

more_horiz
good point.

more_horiz
well this section sure have died

more_horiz
why no one post in my thread? Sad

more_horiz
Well, you have your own style. So I can't comment or suggest. But your works look meanless. I mean second and third ones. I can't get what they are. 7/10 for all.

more_horiz
It called Art anyway BERKAY , i tryed to do such stuff in the past but i lack C4Dz .. Anyway , your works is amazing buddy .. especially that type of C4D you are useing .

more_horiz
Amazing works, really.
Keep it up man.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum