Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionObelisk Blue Leadership Tournament EmptyObelisk Blue Leadership Tournament

more_horiz
Hey there folks it's time to decide who truly deserves to lead you it's time for the leadership tournament !!!!

Tournament Rules :

1.Every kind of decks is allowed .
2.BEFORE you sin up you would've to join the hamachi network and send me your deck + your side deck + your extra deck .
3.It will single elimination tournament 2/3 matches .
4.It will be 8-16 duelists according to the number of singups .
5.It's first come first serve so join hamachi and send your deck as fast as you can .
6.Any kind of cheating will not be tolerated if you are caught cheating getting disqualified from this tournament would be your sincere wish .
7.In case of any problems PM me with a screen shot and i'll solve it .
8.prizes : userbar + 1000 DP + Dorm Leader Title

Accepted Members :

1.Vongola-X GMT 0
2.Yugi Muto GMT +2
3.Xtlus GMT +2

Singup Form :

Code:

KCVDS Name :
Timzone:
I confirm i have joined the hamachi network and sent in my deck

Good Luck folks .

Hamachi network : LSTO pass DA

Last edited by firestorm on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionObelisk Blue Leadership Tournament EmptyRe: Obelisk Blue Leadership Tournament

more_horiz
I am in

GTM 0

descriptionObelisk Blue Leadership Tournament EmptyRe: Obelisk Blue Leadership Tournament

more_horiz
xtlus
+2

more_horiz
yugi muto
+2

more_horiz
phantomVIII
+2

more_horiz
Shjavo
+3

more_horiz
KCVDS Name : Magician of Black Chaos
Timzone: -5

Deck list? O.o

more_horiz
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
KCVDS Name : Magician of Black Chaos
Timzone: -5

Deck list? O.o

Yes everyone have to send in their decks list or screenshot it doesn't really matter .
Also unless you have joined the network AND Sent your deck you won't accepted .

more_horiz
when will you start this

P.S quot and DEL my post .. Smile

more_horiz
Yugi Muto wrote:
when will you start this

P.S quot and DEL my post .. Smile

As said before as soon as i have 8 or 16 members .

more_horiz
Cancelled due to inactivity .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum