Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm) EmptyLeadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm)

more_horiz
The Staff discussed and our decision was to make LT for all Dorms (Exept Graduate because it has a leader) a Tournamen which will decide the new leader of each Dorm.

Ham Name:
KCVDS Name:
Why you want to become a leader:

The sign ups will be open from 2/1/10 -> 9/1/10
You dont need just skills to become a Dorm leader.
Not every registration will be accepted that will be decided by me and some staff members if needed.

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm) EmptyRe: Leadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm)

more_horiz
3 more days till the deadline.

descriptionLeadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm) EmptyRe: Leadership Tournament (Obelisk Dorm)

more_horiz
Ham Name: {ξX}Kaizen {DK & HSOHK ADMIN} {BCTAU Staff}
KCVDS Name: Kaizen
Why you want to become a leader: Not exactly the most active member around, but I'd like that to change. I'm also one of the most experienced staff members, and feel like I could probably do a lot for this dorm =).

more_horiz
Well I know its past the deadline but by only one day, besides EJ invited me so I thought I should give it a shot.

Hamachi Name:[FE]Seeker
KCVDS Name:Seeker
Why you want to become a leader:Well I can't be sure but I consider myself to be one of the more active users of the academy. And after being in this academy for so long I wanted to maybe jump to the next level if that means being Obelisk Dorm Leader. I also have experience in a similar position from my time at DK and would like to experience something similar TAU's finest academy. Oh and I generally enjoy any form of helping, even if its dirty work like cleaning the spam in my dorm it will be spam free if you want it Razz.

more_horiz

Rules:
No Burn,stall,mill,exodia,norleras,ls,bw,otk,ftk decks

Match 5/9 Razz no jokes. Kaizen vs Seeker
Winner is the leader.

more_horiz
okay....well I'll be away all of tomorrow, and most likely won't be able to get on the computer. However, I'll be back on Wednesday, and should be able to get in contact w/ Seeker then =)...

more_horiz
I am on right, he is on right now (he maybe away from the keyboard). But he is not answering at the moment. You can join my network in my signature if necessary.

more_horiz
I think we've both been dancing around each other, as I've gotten much the same result. Just so ya know seeker, I don't really pay attention to Darkness Creator's chat, which is the only one I have ya on. If you want to speak w/ me then please PM me =).

more_horiz
Sry for the double post.

Wanted to ask that you give Seeker the position, as I'm not gonna be able to duel him.

more_horiz
Ok as you wish Kaizen.

Seeker is DA's new Obelisk Dorm leader. Gratz.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum