Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Obelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups]

+10
SetoKaipa
‡Obito.xD‡
Anzo
xX-Saberboy
brandy263
Zant
wh0_ar3_y0u
Eheroduelist
PabelFTW
Cathy
14 posters

descriptionObelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups] EmptyObelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups]

more_horiz
Since Kaiser133 went inactive i will be taking his place in hosting the Becoming a Obelisk Blue tournament. Sign-Ups are currently open for other people who would want to join, the people who already signed up for it before please sign up again in this thread.

Rules:
~ Latest banlist is in effect
~ Duels will be a Match - loser of a round will choose who goes first
~ siding is allowed
~FTK, OTK, burn, mill, stall, darkworld, agents, instant win, relinquished, and macroare all banned decks from this Tournament

Prizes:
1st Place: Promote To Obelisk + 1400DP
2nd Place: Promote To Obelisk + 1100DP
3nd Place: Promote To Obelisk + 900DP
4th Place: Promote To Obelisk
5th Place: Promote To Obelisk

The Max i'm accepting for this Tournament atm is 20. Also Sign up with your DN name and Hamachi Room/Pass.

descriptionObelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups] EmptyRe: Obelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups]

more_horiz
can slifer red duelists can join in this event?

descriptionObelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups] EmptyRe: Obelisk Blue Superior Tournament [Sign Ups]

more_horiz
Cathy wrote:
"the Becoming a Obelisk Blue tournament."

It's the same event Kaiser was making Razz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t10055p45-i-have-decide-to-make-a-tournament-for-ra-yellow-to-become-o-blue
@Pabel

Anyway I'm in,

DN name:Eheroduelist
Ham name:Eheroduelist

Also, what is DA banlist?

more_horiz
DN Name: wh0_ar3_y0u
Hamachi Name: wh0_ar3_y0u // Pass: 1

more_horiz
DN name: Pabel
Ham: I dont have one Razz

more_horiz
DN: ZantTruesdale
Hamachi: Im on the Ra Yellow Ham and DA Article Team Ham but dont have a personal one

more_horiz
Dn name: brandy263

hamchi:none

more_horiz
dn name :Silver _Duelist

hamachi :none

more_horiz
sign up people, if you hate red or yellow this is your chance to take blue shirt home with ya c.c

more_horiz
DN Name: ChaZzY
Hamachi: None

more_horiz
Thank You

more_horiz
Dn Name: I love tacos

Hamachi: None

Edit:
Question: OCG Allowed/Not Allowed?

Edit2:
Not so many people are joining; you should probably announce this somewhere.

more_horiz
Im now accepting only 10 to get new Obelisk Blues quickly and so that we could finish this tournament quickly. Also so that we will have enough Obelisks for the DA D.C

more_horiz
Also, Kaiser133 is no more the dorm leader .. Cathy will do his job as the Temporary dorm leader until the staff decide something new.

more_horiz
What does Cathy mean by the DA D.C
(New here) ;____;

Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i wud like to join Smile
DN Name:EMOpunk132
Ham: Don't Have one Sad

Last edited by EMOpunk132 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
What does Cathy mean by the DA D.C
(New here ;____Wink

The new Tournament, Duel Academy Dormitories Championship

more_horiz
when is that :O

more_horiz
cool there is a tournament?

more_horiz
Please do not spam in this topic. this topic is only used for Sign ups and questions about the Obelisk Blue superior tournament.

more_horiz
DP *q* count me in

DN name : Train
Hamachi : nay

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum