Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionpsychic deck(rate and fix) Emptypsychic deck(rate and fix)

more_horiz
https://servimg.com/view/14752961/25

descriptionpsychic deck(rate and fix) EmptyRe: psychic deck(rate and fix)

more_horiz
1st overview:
hmm....
I dunno...
IMHO Psychic OTK is just being an overkill or killed before the action performed.
but if you want it that way, it's your call.
anyway my fix:
-1 Overdrive Teleporter (2 Overdrive with 4 target will most likely be a dead-draw because you must summon exactly 2 monster from deck.)
-1 Snail
-1 PoC
-1 Krebons
-1/2/3 Chain Destruction, you can side it maybe?(i dunno what it serve there actually)

+1 Psychic Jumper(you can combo this card with pandaborg/Doctor Cranium/or atleast mind master when you are in a pinch. with him and cranium in your graveyard, and you draw power well, that's a good news after all :p)
+1 Pandaborg this card may thin the deck while at the same time serve as Human Borg fodder.
+1 Power Well (well you can serve this card as draw from graveyard if you have at least 1 card summonable)
+1 Doctor Cranium

also "Return from Different Dimension" might come in handy for late game.

Extra-Deck;
-1 HPB no more chance to summon him after this fix
-1 LifeTrancer only helpful to summon HPB IMO?
-1 Ancient Fairy Dragon (don't tell me you gonna destroy your own field with her effect lol)

+1 Catastor
+1 Scrap Archfiend (Highest atk point for level 7 synchcro monster)
+1 Trishula (can be easily summoned with Mind Master + any psychic monster + Power Well)

i'd rate it 7/10 because i personally prefer control over beatdown Razz

as for side note: becareful with zombie world because it'll prevent you from doing anything because all your monster is no longer psychic but zombie.
BRL/Power Well/Psychokinesis/HumanBorg/Snail/Commander wouldn't be able to be activated
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply