Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPsychic deck EmptyPsychic deck

more_horiz
Ok. I will post my psychic deck. Usually it is perfect control, combos and everything that I need to win but when zombies and DaD comes to the field I flinch and always lose. (Why people need to use zombies on testing for academy??? Psychic deck Suspect ) Anyway I will need some good fix to make it more balanced and competitive against those decks. Deck works wonders against synchros, blackwings, heroes... but as I stated dark decks are the main problem.

So I guess I should skip to the deck list.

Monsters:
Destructotorn x2
Doctor cranium x2
Mind master
Mind protector x2
Overdrive teleporter
Psychic commander x2
Psychic snail x2
Telekinetic shocker
Cyber dragon
Krebons x2
Psychic jumper
Gorz
Morphing jar

Spells:
MST
Heavy storm
Emergency teleport
Psychokinesis x2
Telekinetic power well
Mind control
Brain control
One for one

Traps:
Mirror force
Torrentional tribute
Call of the haunted
Mind over matter x2
Psychic overload
Psychic tuning
Bottomless trap hole x2
Psychic trigger
Dark bribe

Extra deck:
Hyper psychic blaster x2
Brionac
Black rose dragon
Goyo guardian
Magical android x3
Stardust dragon x2
Thought ruler archfiend x2
Psychic lifetrancer
Catastor

Usuall combos:
Overdrive teleporter plus psychic commander for Hyper psychic blaster.
If I have hyper psychic blaster and one monster left from overdrive teleporter I usually summon mind master and tribute it for Destructotorn to clear opponent's back row, then I tribute Destructotorn for Psychic snail to get doeble attack of my blaster and tune up snail with mind master for android, usually this causes in OTK, but IF I have psychokinesis I clear the field of the potentional danger. If my opponent has strong monster I use jumper's effect to switch usually with emergency teleported mind protector and it causes like direct damage, sometimes If I take goyo, it is much better to bring my monster back and tune. I use power well to bring back cranium and mind master then use masters effect to do something good. All in all this is my strategy, I hope I can get some help with this deck and I hope I haven't posted this for nothing.

descriptionPsychic deck EmptyRe: Psychic deck

more_horiz
Refer to this article by me:

http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/da-articles-section-f13/mind-readers-a-guide-to-the-psychics-t2290.htm

that should have everything you need to help strengthen your deck.

more_horiz
I built my deck by your article, but in your article it was a different forbiden limited list. Also I have tested this dack more than 50 times... But If you can suggest some fixes please do.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply