Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI have question about treeborn frog EmptyI have question about treeborn frog

more_horiz
OK guys i was trying to find everywhere but i didnt find soo i am gonna ask you....

I destory face down treeborn frog .....and at opp SP (stand phase) it back .....i destroy it again soo treeborn frog will again back at SP of my opp or not becosue her last eff say * This effect cannot be activate if you control face up treeborn frog* soo do that destroyed face up treeborn frog back at SP or it will stay at graveyard???

descriptionI have question about treeborn frog EmptyRe: I have question about treeborn frog

more_horiz
The treeborn frog will be back during her SP if she dosent have 2nd face-up treeborn frog.
If you destroy it during her standby pharase (somehow) then it will came back in the same SP unless there is another treeborn frog.

Next time post here

descriptionI have question about treeborn frog EmptyRe: I have question about treeborn frog

more_horiz
Moved

more_horiz
Confirming Shafi all what he said is correct .
Closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply