Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionelemental hero deck(rate and fix) Emptyelemental hero deck(rate and fix)

more_horiz
https://servimg.com/view/14752961/15
elemental hero deck(rate and fix) 15

descriptionelemental hero deck(rate and fix) EmptyRe: elemental hero deck(rate and fix)

more_horiz
You need to take out the cybers
Add zero at fusions and remove 1 necroshade add woodsman to get poly easier
I say you should use traps not negate them
I can say alot of fixes but there are too many

descriptionelemental hero deck(rate and fix) EmptyRe: elemental hero deck(rate and fix)

more_horiz
hmm polymerization is actually -2 so you need to limit your use of it...so -1 polymerization and add a miracle fusion

seriousily remove exiled force and 3 hand destructions then add 3 prisma and a couple of clayman..also remove 1 spark man..
-1 E and -1 R and also -1 Fusion recovery
and add E.Hero Ocean

and add triple zeros to your extra deck..
now it's 4 and quite decent..

more_horiz
how about this https://servimg.com/view/14752961/16

more_horiz
What are the last 2 monsters battle faders ?
Take last monsters out
Take one prisma out
Take one clayman out
Add sangan to get swamp king faster or jar
-Rota + E call
+2 Prisons
41 cards
If you want you can add wroughtweiller

more_horiz
the las 2 monstere are eccentric boy, what if i put axe of despairwould it help?

more_horiz
No that card sux and e-hero decks don't need equip cards but if you still insist you should add power mage it can give a lot of power

BTW :
Nox only you join this ham
Romania Kcvds
Pass is 0 or space or 1234 or 123

more_horiz
Your deck needs a lot of work but since we're not going to take forever I'll try to be fast. First, Cyber Dragons have nothing to do here. Next, Even thought Polymerization is supposed to be the main card of a Fusion Summon it's not the best way for it. Polymerization will cost you at least 3 cards (Polymerization,Both Fusion Materials). Now imagine your Fusion Monster getting blown away by a Bottomless Trap Hole.. Sad isn't it? 3 Cards to 1. Try to use Miracle Fusion instead which is way better (1 Card) So MAX Miracle Fusion, next step is to get your Fusion Materials to the Graveyard. There are a lot of way to do so. Prisma, Magical Merchant, Ryko and so on. Personally I'd advice Prisma and Ryko together. Ryko is probably one of the best cards of the moment as it allows you to destroy any card on the field and mill 3 cards which is what we're asking for. Cut those Hand Destruction and those Fusion Recovery and add Absolute Zero with 1 Gaia possibly to your Extra deck. Try to piece all this together and make your deck correctly, you can always post a new version and we'll glad to help you out. Oh and apparentely this took me more time than expected sorry for that and Good Luck with your deck!

more_horiz
https://servimg.com/view/14752961/17
Heres the upgraded deck .Would it help if i used re-fusion?

more_horiz
No and max the fusions and take one or all the ryko i don't like them

more_horiz
i'll take one ryko out beacause they are very ussfull

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply