Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUseful cards? EmptyUseful cards?

more_horiz
Any suggestions for useful yugioh cards? I dont want to overhaul my deck, so im just looking for new cards that are useful, such as penguin solider, marshmallon, fissure, cumpolsory evacuation device, or some high attack monsters with 4-6 stars (perferably 1800-1900 atk and 4 stars).

descriptionUseful cards? EmptyRe: Useful cards?

more_horiz
Are you talking about cards for a RL deck or something? Well, first off decide what kind of deck you want to build. If you're playing competitively take a look at decks that were successful in the past but the same format. If you're playing for fun... well find cards you want to base a deck off of and build it from there.

Your question is still kinda weird to me... are you referring to staples?

more_horiz
i guess you could say staples. Im looking for cards that can fit into a wide variety of decks. Or atleast back in the day they could...lol

more_horiz
Almost all of limited cards,especially MST,and Heavy storm

more_horiz
I don't know how well I'll answer this, as I'm only a slifer, but...

I use the following cards in almost every deck I make:

Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Giant Trunade
Brain Control
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Bottomless Trap Hole

Other cards that I include in a few of my decks are

Book of Moon
Dimensional Prison
Dust Tornado
Gold Sarcophagus

The rest of my cards vary depending on what type of deck I make. Same with the monsters.

more_horiz
Every deck needs some good attack negation cards (Negate Attack, Sakuretsu Armor). Since you don't ave to pay $50+ on Ebay for a Mirror Force, there is no excuse not to add one to your deck. Also remember that with "staple" cards, there is always some deck type that at least one one would have no purpose in, like Mirror Force in an Exodia FTK or Heavy Storm in a Crystal Beast Deck. I'm only an Osiris Red, so don't take my word as the last authority.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply