Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Another idea:d

+3
Chazz
Assassin
PeterTheDuelist
7 posters

descriptionAnother idea:d EmptyAnother idea:d

more_horiz
You should make a forum where to post the cards that others players created and earn credits or dp.Like for a card(and if its good)with no picture 50credits or DP,and for a card with a picture 80 or 90credits or DP.

The opponent is strong.But is a chance to defeat him.Get ready to duel!

descriptionAnother idea:d EmptyRe: Another idea:d

more_horiz
Well Making cards is pretty easy.

But we can have competitions for that too

Nice idea

more_horiz
Yes not a bad solution for this site.

more_horiz
fenix ask about this ideea long ago and EJ said that all academys and yugioh sites have it so don't know what to says but competitions i agree to be but i don't think EJ will aprove it since he didn't saw my other ideeas and didn't aprove the competition between decks Sad becouse he didn't saw it

more_horiz
Card creation is stupid. Its a simple program you just enter link of picture and you enter card description/effect. And your done.

more_horiz
well good idea i like to make cards and Unkown makin cards isnt stupid u have to got some creativity to put good pictures and think of good possible effect for that card and the atk def many guys put bad lookin pictures makin the cards with awesome effs atks etc so makin isnt stupid if u know how to do it Smile

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
i don't think EJ will aprove it since he didn't saw my other ideeas and didn't aprove the competition between decks Sad becouse he didn't saw it

EJ had exams and then started working on another project

He will be free in 2 days from now and will cover up the lost time - Atleast thats wat I hope.
All these ideas will be seen by EJ and considered. I will see that it is personally so dont worry Kira Amadeus

EDITED

Suggestion accepted.. Topic Closed. Good Job

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum