Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

An idea

+3
Assassin
KingWolfy
PeterTheDuelist
7 posters

descriptionAn idea EmptyAn idea

more_horiz
Well i was wondering if u can make new ranks for slifer red,ra yellow and obelisk blue like elite slifer red,elite ra yellow or elite obelisk blue.The best duelists from these dorm should be called elite.

The opponent is strong.But its a chance to defeat him.Get ready to duel!

descriptionAn idea EmptyRe: An idea

more_horiz
im not a mod or anything, but thats a good idea. it would prove to be something worth having. i think thats something the admins/mods would most definitly agree with. hope it goes through. btu i dont have any doubts.

more_horiz
WEll

Elite Slifer -- Best duelist of Slifer

The best duelsit of each dorm was chosen as their dorm leader so ur Elite Slifer is the Slifer Dorm Leader

more_horiz
yo assassin i think by dorms best he doesnt mean a single person i think that means more than one.

more_horiz
Well it would be better if in each dorm room there would be a room called for EX: Slifer's Elite and the leader OR the best duelist would be there.

more_horiz
its for the best duelists with a S...thisa is not a singular idea. so to me i think peters idea of a dorm is good

more_horiz
Well

We have 5 dorms (largest so far in any academy)
and u ask for sub dorms?

Its unnecessary and useless

more_horiz
i don't know maybe in competitios in dorms it should be good if every academy will test there elite like in the anime where jaden was at begining and had to duel chaz that was at begining in north academy
how about a competition between academys were the best 3 from each dorm duel with the best 3 from each dorm in another academy like ra vs ra slifer vs slifer and so on
and i mean 3 ra vs 3 ra 3 slifer vs 3 slifer not just 3 members in total,3 * 5 dorms(i included dark dorm too)
so a total of 15 best duelists in DA

more_horiz
well i guess that could work kira. still its up to the admins. lets see what they think. hopefully things go well

more_horiz
i think this is a good idea
bt here must be rules
like they choose the elite for maybe 1 week or maybe 1 month :D

more_horiz
topic closed
old and useless

more_horiz
Archived.