Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHelp with my deck EmptyHelp with my deck

more_horiz
Hey everyone here is my current Kozmo deck and I would like to get some advice to better it.  Right now it is a Kozmo/artifact deck but I would be willing to add/exchange for another archetype to it.  Anything that doesn't involve Dragonic Diagram would be awesome, I am willing to drop some money for cards but not $100 for a single card that I am going to need 3 of.
Help with my deck Screen11

descriptionHelp with my deck EmptyRe: Help with my deck

more_horiz
Duality is bad
Allure is better
Plus if u draw into town or it is in your opening hand u can retrieve the banished dark

I would add another scythe as well
Having 3 traps and 3 artifacts is all well and good except u might find that sometimes you draw them before u get the trap etc

That is probably all I see atm, I will look at it further when I finish my own projects. I can also help you test if needed.

more_horiz
jackk_of_bladesII wrote:
Duality is bad
Allure is better
Plus if u draw into town or it is in your opening hand u can retrieve the banished dark

I would add another scythe as well
Having 3 traps and 3 artifacts is all well and good except u might find that sometimes you draw them before u get the trap etc

That is probably all I see atm, I will look at it further when I finish my own projects. I can also help you test if needed.

So I should drop my two duality's for two Allure?
Also add a 3rd scythe to have 3 traps and 4 artifacts?

I do draw artifacts before the trap sometimes.  The other issue I come across sometimes is that I draw all ships and no pilots.  Allure might fix this.

more_horiz
Add Allure into the deck and let me know, I do not mind play testing with you for you to get a general idea of what your hands might look like, also yes make those changes, you might as well add in One for one as well in order to see tin can faster. Essentially meaning you play four of them

more_horiz
jackk_of_bladesII wrote:
Add Allure into the deck and let me know, I do not mind play testing with you for you to get a general idea of what your hands might look like, also yes make those changes, you might as well add in One for one as well in order to see tin can faster. Essentially meaning you play four of them

I just made the allure change and added the 4th artifact.  My deck is currently now at 43.Help with my deck Screen12

more_horiz
Damn your signature is old. I remember that style back in the days lol

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

Please keep everything in relation to the topic.

more_horiz
Drop 2 CotH, add 2 Solemn Strike.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:

Really? won't that make it harder for me to pull my kozmos from the grave when i drop them with tin can or by other means?

more_horiz
jackk_of_bladesII wrote:

Ok, I just ran into a problem.  Allure has not been working out, I have 4 dark monsters and 23 monsters total.  I have been dropping cards in the grave more often than I have been drawing a dark monster (or having one ever in my hand).

more_horiz
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:

Really? won't that make it harder for me to pull my kozmos from the grave when i drop them with tin can or by other means?

Usually you'll banish your Kozmo to get a stronger one out, and I feel like 3 CotH is hurting the deck more then it should be. Adding 2 Solemn Strike also protects you from monster effects that can potetially nuke your board, keeping your Kozmo safe.

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:

Usually you'll banish your Kozmo to get a stronger one out, and I feel like 3 CotH is hurting the deck more then it should be. Adding 2 Solemn Strike also protects you from monster effects that can potetially nuke your board, keeping your Kozmo safe.

Ya that is true about avoiding my opponent from nuking me however, unless I am playing the deck wrong I do send a decent amount of my kozmos to the graveyard and just retrieve the ones that go to the banish zone with kozmotown and straw man.

more_horiz
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:

Ya that is true about avoiding my opponent from nuking me however, unless I am playing the deck wrong I do send a decent amount of my kozmos to the graveyard and just retrieve the ones that go to the banish zone with kozmotown and straw man.

Fair enough. May I ask why you are not running Twin Twisters in this? Seems like a good card to fuel your grave with Kozmo for the 3 CotH you have atm.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:

lol i made it for him

more_horiz
Wingshine wrote:
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:
Srporter wrote:
Wingshine wrote:

Fair enough. May I ask why you are not running Twin Twisters in this? Seems like a good card to fuel your grave with Kozmo for the 3 CotH you have atm.

The main reason is because I am already at 43 cards and I don't know what to take away that isn't necessary.

more_horiz
This is my build, so you can look at the differences

https://imgur.com/a/3Af62

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply