Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBladecharge ycs semi competitive deck. EmptyBladecharge ycs semi competitive deck.

more_horiz
I am going to Pittsburgh ycs and do you know what I am going to bring. I don't even have an extra deck for it because I do not have that many IRL xyz cards. it this deck.

Bladecharge ycs semi competitive deck. Ycs10

That the deck. I do not have a side deck for it right now. Sinc I do not have raegiki I may put in some dark holes in it. I do not have jurrica evolo or whatever the tuner name for it is. I am going to lose a lot maybe I will win some hopefully. Well that the man theme I am using and hey maybe I will get enough exceeds to run it who knows. If i edit it i will post it up. But as for now this is what i got or what the deck is going to be.

descriptionBladecharge ycs semi competitive deck. EmptyRe: Bladecharge ycs semi competitive deck.

more_horiz
Bladecharge ycs semi competitive deck. Tumblr_nldro3SpXC1s1xewvo1_400

descriptionBladecharge ycs semi competitive deck. EmptyRe: Bladecharge ycs semi competitive deck.

more_horiz
Psy-frame dino maybe

more_horiz
Needed:

1. Get dolka and laggia. Rabbit is useless without it

2. drop the dino trap for 3 earth true king

3. drop 1 tyrano infinity for another baby

4. change the limited card for the dark hole and the one-of trap card for another DH

5. change the 1 of spell card for the third Twin twisters

6. Fill an extra with rank 4s and try to get enterblathnir if you can for the earth true kings.

If you can afford:

Get 1 water true king and 2 fire true king. Prioritising fire. Swap the Quaking for these.

more_horiz
one probelem not enough money and i do not have the third structure deck right now.

more_horiz
I already got the one copy of the evoles. idk if I have money for the earth kings i can dot ha other things for the spell/trap card swamp

more_horiz
i swear if i have to pay besides the 20 dollars to enter i am gong to be piss

more_horiz
Well you better be willing to invest SOME money into it. Because the build you are currently using has a 100% chance to scrub out early.

more_horiz
yai know it does i was going to use domain momarches but true kings can easily beat them

more_horiz
i am going to try to put money in it and i hope i get those two xyz in the mail in time

more_horiz
@Bladecharge in future please don't double post unless this is 24hrs between post. Next time edit your post.

more_horiz
sorry

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply