Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNordic Competitive Deck EmptyNordic Competitive Deck

more_horiz
Well i want to create a nordic god competitive deck ..And honestly it's
not working that gread..My goal is to Get Thor..or just win by using
shyncroes based on this archetype + some tech ...can any of you help me
o.O ?

Nordic Competitive Deck R9rmb
I don't mind if you say some xyz couldn't hurt...i think i should run but can't think of combo's

descriptionNordic Competitive Deck EmptyRe: Nordic Competitive Deck

more_horiz
try focusing on odin and thor only (they are the best of the aseirs)

you remembered horse x 3, white goat x 3 and black goat x 3 which is good but also put in vandis or what ever its called for the option of odin or loki i would also tech in a single valkyrie just because it can do good

more_horiz
Ah, another Nordic player. Welcome, Einherjar! I shall assist you.

*ahem* Anyway, as it's been mentioned, Thor (who can negate effects) and Odin (who becomes immune to Spells and Traps) are the best of the Aesir. Loki is good, but he's best left in a Nordic/Spellcaster kind of deck. If you really wanna use him, though, then keep Mara and your LV 4 Nordics.

Super-Nimble Mega Hamster does great in this Deck, and it's great that you added him. Use him to lure your opponent into flipping him, allowing you to SS either one of your goats (preferably Tanngnjostr on an empty field). Using Tanngnjostr to summon Guldfaxe lets you tune them both for a LV 7, or normal summon Tanngrisnir to summon Thor! You can also tune Guldfaxe with Hamster, allowing you to drop Stardust Dragon.

I'd say drop 1 or both Forbidden Lance and replace them with March Towards Ragnarok. It does the same for your Aesir minus the ATK decrease (which is crucial to keep it up as most cards nowadays tend to go over 3000 ATK). Even though the Aesir's effects are negated until the End Phase, you don't really need them unless your opponent uses Torrential Tribute on your turn.

Due to the space in your Deck, I'd say add 1 Valkyrie and 1-2 Vanadis, or more if your prefer Odin over Thor. If you use Valkyrie's effect, be sure to add Burial from a Different Dimension. Heck, BFDD goes well in any type of Nordic Deck, as putting your Tuners from your Banished zone back to the grave helps you revive them more times. Just watch out for Decks that Banish or bounce.

In that case, I suggest you side Imperial Iron Wall or Chaos Hunter, which disables your opponent from Banishing your cards. Especially helpful when you know your opponent runs Caius or Macro Cosmos. Just watch out that Imperial Iron Wall disables you from Banishing as well. But not Chaos Hunter.

Since you got some DARK and LIGHT monsters, BLS can help save the day late in the duel in case your Aesir fall and there's no way to revive them.

I think this should help a little, though I'm sorry I can't find a way to cover an Aesir's weakness from bouncing decks. Dx

more_horiz
hahaha... i love playing with nordics... they make activation of inferno tempest much more easier haha :D

anyway on topic..

why not use devine relic mjolnir? hahaha
make ur aesir attack twice! xD

more_horiz
If you want it to be competetive, play 3 Black Goats, 3 Guldfaxe, 0-1 White Goat, 3 Gleipnir and no other Nordic cards than those. Only use Thor.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply