Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhat is the most used during platform?

Duelingbook
27%
Nexus
0%
YGOpro variant
73%
Total Votes:

descriptionMost used Dueling platform? EmptyMost used Dueling platform?

more_horiz
Because I'm lazy and don't like transferring my decks across All the platforms which current Dueling Platform is most used?

descriptionMost used Dueling platform? EmptyRe: Most used Dueling platform?

more_horiz
Percy, like coffee, is da bes

more_horiz
Atticus wrote:
Percy, like coffee, is da bes

Depends on the coffee, but being the Brit I am I also love a good tea.

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
I like tea more then coffee, unless there's alcohol in the coffee. Which is all the time.

more_horiz
Percy, like your preferred beverage of choice, is the best.

more_horiz
Trickster wrote:

As much as I like YGOPro's automatic system - I think that 'timer' is the most retarded thing ever. Number of duels I've lost cause of that is just damn too high.

more_horiz
Yeah I switch my answer to DN2

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Trickster wrote:

As much as I like YGOPro's automatic system - I think that 'timer' is the most retarded thing ever. Number of duels I've lost cause of that is just damn too high.

Yeah, that's the thing.

If it weren't for that arbitrary timer and the fact the wonky automated handlers telegraph what you have by pausing at specific response handlers Percy would be usable.

But it does those things, so I feel that makes it actually unplayable as simulator.

I hopped onto DB the first chance I got and I would encourage you to do the same. (They even have a Goat Format lobby, I know you seemed like you'd enjoy that from our chat the other day)

But, ultimately regardless which ever path you take; You'll be forced to transfer decks anyway since, some folks refuse to touch the "Other system" for various reasons.

more_horiz
If you don't know you can hold in right click and it will stop that pausing asking for a response thing.

Also currently I have been fluttering between all 3 but as I'm become familiar and using more decks it's become a pain to make the the same deck 3 times.

more_horiz
There are options to Export and Import decks into DB, so it generally makes sense to make a deck in YGOpro first. Then you can export it to both DB and DNX

more_horiz
For Yu-Gi-Oh! forums, YGOPro Percy is the best since you don't need to register and it's easy to duel & make host which makes things more lissom for Tournaments & Arena Duels. If you were referring to know the best game for you as a separated duelist DevPro is the best since its automatic, has a ranking table and it's the most active game. 

more_horiz
The most active will be DN2 again. Just like it was before.

more_horiz
Arguing in DN for rulings killed all my joy for manual.

more_horiz
Back in the days when DN was a thing I wouldn't play on dev pro. But when it got shut down I was forced to change platform. I've been for a while on dev pro now and I wouldn't change it for DB. I like automatic system and the fact that there are no rulling issues. Sure, there might not be the best social interaction but I came to duel in the first place.
Also, I'm unable to load DB since I don't have adobe flash player.
And I haven't heard of nexus until a week ago. Made a profile, dueled once, reminds me of DN, but it isn't something that I would use for main platform

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply