Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTag Dueling EmptyTag Dueling

more_horiz
Personally, I think it would be cool if there could be an option for a partnered duel for Dueling Network. A deck's partner ship with your team mate's deck challenges (in my view) your trust with your team and each other's cards.

descriptionTag Dueling EmptyRe: Tag Dueling

more_horiz
Well, It's not like this is our decision to make. This idea was brought to BLS's attention about a year ago but he said It's hard to make it happen.

more_horiz
u think we're in charge of DN ??
Tag Dueling 3974120512

more_horiz
DN will only incorporate tag dueling if it is TCG legal meaning they get played in tournaments. which it is not until then DN will not be having tag dueling.

more_horiz
You should talk to DN and DNF Administrators, again xD, this idea was presented but it's rejected... Hard to make server I guess...

more_horiz
No.^

It's just what I said they WILL NOT place it until it is released/ confirmed in TCG legal

more_horiz
just play ygopro instead. I mean the android version is just great, with this speed in a year or two ygopro usage will drastically increase due to phone support. tag support, all kinds of formats and cards such as anime, changeable rules for duels etc, AI, AI, effing AI for testing purposes and learning purposes and having fun purposes, automated so that i dont have to know all 6000 cards, i can sit and watch opponent doing some crap in front of my eyes and relax cuz no cheating will happen + i dont have to lift my hand other than say just play i wont chain anything lol.it still might be true that DN is the system still, however DN is built in a different way than ygopro, it haves hard times to keep up with technology and new game stuff while ygopro is growing each day. the only thing that DN has as plus point is play with no download. However download via google play for mobile is just as equal as playing immediately cuz u know, you just click and the phone does the rest until you see icon on your phone that you again click and just play lol.

more_horiz

been doing it before anyone else

more_horiz
5 mins? Too long

more_horiz
Tag Duel Touraments were held recently in my country, these are rules:
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/league/dueling/tag_dueling.html

more_horiz