Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionUpdate: New Default Platform EmptyUpdate: New Default Platform

more_horiz
Hello lads,

I'm quite positive everyone heard about Dueling Network by now. Sadly, they had to shut their doors for various reasons, main one which being the NAS claims that DN using card images illegally. Duel Academy adapted Dueling Network as the main platform used for events and tournaments, while other platforms such as YGOPro, DevPro and YgoPro Salvation were all secondary platforms used at some times.

With that, Duel Academy is adapting a new default platform to be used in events and tournaments, which is YGOPro. Other platforms are still going to be used in DA, however restricted it might be - in tournaments, for instance, you can use whatever platform of your choice if your opponent agrees to it. So you should still be able to use your favorite platform in our events Wink

You can download the platform using the following links if you haven't already.

Link #1 - Full version; requires you to download images from the servers post download. (38 MB)

Link #2 - Full version; already has all images downloaded. (298 MB)

It's recommended using the first link, and then downloading the images after to ensure a better image quality.

If you've got any questions in regard of YGOPro, then you may post below and a staffer would attend to your question ASAP.

~Anzo

descriptionUpdate: New Default Platform EmptyRe: Update: New Default Platform

more_horiz
well, my road as duelist is stopped here

I mean, bump
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply