Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSpecial Title Policy Idea EmptySpecial Title Policy Idea

more_horiz
Okay look. Buying a title is fun an all. But they aren't special like, at all. Somewhat. And they aren't pernament (this isn't the major complaint) but a Title is like, one of the few things you can't customize yourself without having to spend DP to buy it. And spending DP to buy a title is fine, especially if it's temporary, but I got an idea to make pernament titles work.

A title should make someone feel special. Like a really good present. A gift. Something that represents who they are and their personality. So, why not have users suggest titles for one another? Here's how the process would work.

Step 1: A user nominates another user for a title. Yes, another user.
Step 2: Still other users discuss the title, consider alternatives, and potentially 2nd, 3rd, ..., nth some version of it.
Step 3: Once a nomination gets support from at least fiveusers, someone who has final approval on the title (we can call this the "Title Fairy" for convienance) comments on it and either approve or reject it or put it in some kind of limbo.
Step 4: The user accepts the approved title, and I make it appear below their name on this site everywhere. The title would be pernament.

Thoughts?

descriptionSpecial Title Policy Idea EmptyRe: Special Title Policy Idea

more_horiz
Alisae: The Dancing lolier
Debi: Debi von Dommfinsmirch

more_horiz
This sounds like something that could bring the community together. I love it. But I got some questions. How would it fit in with our custom ranks from Central Shop? And could you provide some examples of how would this work?

more_horiz
A. There are either two options. You either don't offfer custom ranks in your shop, or have the rank in the shop be temporary but raise the price just a little bit. These ranks are meant to be pernament special titles.
B.
Step 1: A user nominates another user for a title. Yes, another user.
Step 2: Still other users discuss the title, consider alternatives, and potentially 2nd, 3rd, ..., nth some version of it.
Step 3: Once a nomination gets support from at least fiveusers, someone who has final approval on the title (we can call this the "Title Fairy" for convienance) comments on it and either approve or reject it or put it in some kind of limbo.
Step 4: The user accepts the approved title, and I make it appear below their name on this site everywhere. The title would be pernament.
It's litterally right here lux zzz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply