Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCan only be special summoned by.. EmptyCan only be special summoned by..

more_horiz
I'm seriously at a loss for words on this one, being able to reborn BLS after it already was summoned is messed up. I'm well aware of the whole "fulfilled conditions" thing but what part of "Can only be special summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard" is not clear?

descriptionCan only be special summoned by.. EmptyRe: Can only be special summoned by..

more_horiz
i came into this same problem in a duel but its very simple TBH

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Semi-Nomi

now this has cause a lot of confusion which is why konami has fixed the card text to mansters with the text

this card can only be special summoned by

means

this card must first be special summoned by

to make it more understandable

after you meet the requirements of a semi-nomi you can reborn it or even if it banish you can DDR it but if a semi-nomi is returned to ahnd or deck after it was SS correctly you will ahve to summon it by its effect again before you cna summon it by other means also most synchros, XYZ, and fusions ar semi-nomis are semi-nomis which is why if you summon stardust by road and it goese to grave you cant monster reborn it or why you cant DDR a stardust dragon thats been banished by malefic stardust

descriptionCan only be special summoned by.. EmptyRe: Can only be special summoned by..

more_horiz
The difference between Nomi and Semi-Nomi all comes down to essentially the wording except by and can only.

more_horiz
Further explanation:

"cannot be summoned except by" = THAT'S IT. YOU CAN'T DO IT ANY OTHER WAY.

"can only be summoned by" = GOOD JOB, YOU SUMMONED IT VIA THAT EFFECT - NOW THAT YOU'VE DONE THAT YOU CAN SPECIAL SUMMON IT IN OTHER WAYS TOO.

more_horiz
Solved!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply