Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED] EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #28
Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED] 2064

In Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman, I'm going to pick one card and you will have to guess it. 

RULES:
-This is a game which is meant to be fun and to entertain members.
-No double post.
-You can either guess the Card name or just try to guess a letter. But be aware, if you do not guess the card name you won't be able to participate in the Hangman until next one gets posted.
-For each letter guessed, you will receive 10 Duel Points. For the whole Hangman guessed, you will receive 100 DP. 
-Five letter guesses must be posted before the card name is allowed to be guessed.
 -Users clearly cheating and doing so multiple times, will be unable to participate in the game (the duration will be decided by the host).

-Before guessing the Hangman, you must guess at least one letter correctly.

Card for this round: 

A N C I E N T | G E A R | CH A O S | G I A N T

Difficulty: Medium

SOLVED BY DANELERH

Permission granted by Kyosuke Kiryu

Last edited by Wingshine on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
Edited it for you to look nice lol.

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #28 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
T

more_horiz
A

more_horiz
Kyo, thanks for the edit.

Staxx, T is correct.

Dan, A is correct.

DP is awarded at the end of the round.

more_horiz
Let's go with H

more_horiz
E

more_horiz
Both are correct.

more_horiz
Next: R

more_horiz
Correct.

Since 5 letters are guessed, the full card may now be solved.

more_horiz
Okay, that one wasn't fair.  It's "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant", but you're spelling it "Ancient Gear Chaos Giant".

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
Okay, that one wasn't fair.  It's "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant", but you're spelling it "Ancient Gear Chaos Giant".

I do see your point, but I see this card name spelled in this way under DB, DMG and YGOPro. regardless, your answer is correct.

DP REWARDS:

10 for Staxx
20 for PowerNova
120 for DanelerH

Last edited by Wingshine on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I don't know what DMG is, but I just checked DB and YGOPro.  They both list it as "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant".

more_horiz
it's Duel Monsters Genesis. a BYOND game i spend time on.

more_horiz
I'm at work I'll award later if you want to start another game you may or @lux can award DP.

And what I used to play DMG. That's still alive?

more_horiz
DMG is still kicking, yea. Granted, I lurk there nowadays, but it's still alive.

more_horiz
DP awarded, topic locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply