Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED] EmptyYu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27
Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED] 2064

In Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman, I'm going to pick one card and you will have to guess it. 

RULES:
-This is a game which is meant to be fun and to entertain members.
-No double post.
-You can either guess the Card name or just try to guess a letter. But be aware, if you do not guess the card name you won't be able to participate in the Hangman until next one gets posted.
-For each letter guessed, you will receive 10 Duel Points. For the whole Hangman guessed, you will receive 100 DP. 
-Five letter guesses must be posted before the card name is allowed to be guessed.
 -Users clearly cheating and doing so multiple times, will be unable to participate in the game (the duration will be decided by the host).

-Before guessing the Hangman, you must guess at least one letter correctly.

Card for this round: V E N N O M I N A G A l T H E l D E I T Y l O F l P O I S O N O U S l S N A K E S
Difficulty: Hard

Solved by: TricMagic

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
O

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #27 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
A

more_horiz
t

more_horiz
E

more_horiz
I

more_horiz
M

more_horiz
F

more_horiz
All of them correct, except for the "F" on Wingshine.

Anyone would like to take a guess on the card?

more_horiz
Also @lux last round I was unable to give you DP. My guess is because you are admin and I am not, so award yourself 10DP for last round and 10 for this one

more_horiz
Venominagga the deity of poisonous snakes

more_horiz
Then tell me, kyo:

how do nyou spell Venominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes without an F?

more_horiz
Dang it I spelled it wrong. And so close too

more_horiz
We need a U

more_horiz
@Lux and @kyosuke kiryu

is it OK if I often host unofficial hangmans?

more_horiz
You are right @wingshine

But both username and you spelled it wrong Wink

more_horiz
h

more_horiz
Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes

more_horiz
Lux 10
Dan 10
Staxx 10
Book 10
Tric 110
username 20
wingshine 10
alisae 10
DP will be awarded shorty another round will be posted later either via me, Lux, or Wingshine if he wants. If I made mistake let me know via PM

@wingshine - if you want to take over the official Hangman I will grant you the permission to do so, and I will award the DP when the game ends.

more_horiz
That's a possibility too. You know, you, me and @Lux can each take turns hosting one, come to think of it. Though only you and Lux can award DP.

more_horiz
@wingshine, go ahead and open the next one and I will award DP when the round ends to make it easier. You just manage the thread.

Closing this thread. DP have been awarded.

@lux - award yourself 20DP since does not let me give admins DP

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply