Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED] EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman! #26
Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED] 2064

In Yu-Gi-Oh Hangman, I'm going to pick one card and you will have to guess it. 

RULES:
-This is a game which is meant to be fun and to entertain members.
-No double post.
-You can either guess the Card name or just try to guess a letter. But be aware, if you do not guess the card name you won't be able to participate in the Hangman until next one gets posted.
-For each letter guessed, you will receive 10 Duel Points. For the whole Hangman guessed, you will receive 100 DP. 
-Five letter guesses must be posted before the card name is allowed to be guessed.
 -Users clearly cheating and doing so multiple times, will be unable to participate in the game (the duration will be decided by the host).

-Before guessing the Hangman, you must guess at least one letter correctly.

Card for this round: S A C R E D - P H O E N I X -  O F - N E P H T H Y S
Difficulty: Hard

Guessed by: Wingshine

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:51 am; edited 8 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
O

P.S. good job in setting up the OP Smile

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED] EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Hangman #26 [SOLVED]

more_horiz
No problem, copy and paste does the work lol.

And yes O is a letter. So in that case since there is 2 O's would you get 20DP? or just 10DP? @Lux

more_horiz
Just 10, but you reveal all O's. 

P.S. I've told you earlier, but I update all DP once whole hangman is guessed. I find it easier, but you can do either way.

more_horiz
a

more_horiz
There is an A.

more_horiz
f

more_horiz
e

more_horiz
Yes to both

more_horiz
I?

more_horiz
N

more_horiz
Yes to both any  body want to guess it?

more_horiz
Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys

more_horiz
You guess it right!

I will award people their DP accordingly when I get home tonight and will open a new hangman thread! I'll try to make it harder next time.

more_horiz
Darn it. That's what I was going guess if "N" was right.

more_horiz
10 Lux
30 Dan
10 Alisae
110 Wingshine

DP Awarded, let me know via PM if I made any mistakes. Closed. Congrats Wingshine on the guess, another one will be posted in a bit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply