Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDungeon Dice Monsters? EmptyDungeon Dice Monsters?

more_horiz
After seeing the idea threads, I thought I should throw this out.

There once was a game, a video game by my recollection, that brought yugioh to the tables, in-DICE!
Thoughts about taking that old game and coding it into a online format. Given DN, Now DB apparently, it would likely be a big project, but it would be nice to have a DDM arena for dungeon battles. Of course if there is interest, we could see about adding some new dice to the format, or it might jumpstart a new game by Konami. Of course, a new anime might also be on the table for them, given this trend of inserting new game mechanics each time.

Either way, any interest?

First line's drama shamelessly
Stolen from jjh927's DjL thread.

descriptionDungeon Dice Monsters? EmptyRe: Dungeon Dice Monsters?

more_horiz
Sounds like a fun idea, but question is that if our staff knows the coding for it and are up to do it.

more_horiz
Bakuras dungeon dice game.plz

more_horiz
Bakura's game could be easily done with the use of a TRPG simulator.  Tabletop Simulator is probably the best one, but [url=roll20.net]roll20.net[/url] is an online free alternative.  The GM can either create a custom race and class system or use an existing one from somewhere online.  The GM would, of course, have to create or find a suitable map and create balanced encounters, but that should be the only issue.

more_horiz
By Bakura you mean the FINAL stuff? or how is that?

more_horiz
Monster World from the first season of the manga and season 0 of the anime.

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
By Bakura you mean the FINAL stuff? or how is that?

Season 0 bakura. In the manga/anime when he first appears he plays a death dice game, like dungeons and dragons. Its an rpg and players go on a quest to beat bakura, who is zork the final boss. You roll dice and do damage to foes and venture throghout the world bakura has created

more_horiz
While this isn't exactly like Monster World, it is an interesting TRPG that I've been watching:  URealms
It already has a custom race and class system, as well as a large variety of item cards.  Several of the cards could still be changed by season three (season two of the show having been recently finished), but it still creates a fairly balanced game (with a few overpowered combinations that the GM may or may not allow).  The rules of the game and how to set up the character creation phase can be found here:  https://wiki.urealms.com/wiki/Game_Rules

more_horiz
Not bad, I would be interested in that.

more_horiz
i can code

but note : i will take my sweet time doing it

more_horiz
You would have to let me know how to execute this because I have no idea haha!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply