Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Dungeon [ATMI]

+3
iso09
Ezekeil
Dex
7 posters

descriptionDungeon [ATMI] EmptyDungeon [ATMI]

more_horiz
Interested in joining the prisoners??

descriptionDungeon [ATMI] EmptyRe: Dungeon [ATMI]

more_horiz
*Ezekeil walks down the dark, damp stairs. Torch holders line the walls, but the torches aren't lit. He made sure of that by taking them all down and hiding them. Instead, the soft glow of the EBS 1 lights up his immediate surroundings. As he nears the base of the stairs, he leans against a brick and the wall slides open for a brief moment. He slips inside as it closes behind him.

After he had escaped the forest and managed to find a good spot to land, he sent the bike back into limbo and proceeded down into the dungeons. Not sure how much more running he will need to do, he decides to come up with a plan. So he retreated back to his hideout in the dungeons. Inside, he finds a lantern and lights it with a match. The oil lantern lights up the small room, which contains a few computers and a couple monitors, a cot, and a small cupboard that he filled with food and water. He sits down in the chair in front of the computers and hangs the lantern on a hook in the wall. He leans back in the chair and sighs, exasperated from the day's efforts.*

Less quick thinking, more planning ahead. That bike was a lucky break. If Erebus hadn't though of it, I wouldn't have made it out of there unscathed.

*Ezekeil turns his attention to the computers, then pops his neck, and cracks his knuckles.*

"Alright, time to get to work."

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
*Ezekeil walks down the dark, damp stairs. Torch holders line the walls, but the torches aren't lit. He made sure of that by taking them all down and hiding them. Instead, the soft glow of the EBS 1 lights up his immediate surroundings. As he nears the base of the stairs, he leans against a brick and the wall slides open for a brief moment. He slips inside as it closes behind him.

After he had escaped the forest and managed to find a good spot to land, he sent the bike back into limbo and proceeded down into the dungeons. Not sure how much more running he will need to do, he decides to come up with a plan. So he retreated back to his hideout in the dungeons. Inside, he finds a lantern and lights it with a match. The oil lantern lights up the small room, which contains a few computers and a couple monitors, a cot, and a small cupboard that he filled with food and water. He sits down in the chair in front of the computers and hangs the lantern on a hook in the wall. He leans back in the chair and sighs, exasperated from the day's efforts.*

Less quick thinking, more planning ahead. That bike was a lucky break. If Erebus hadn't though of it, I wouldn't have made it out of there unscathed.

*Ezekeil turns his attention to the computers, then pops his neck, and cracks his knuckles.*

"Alright, time to get to work."

Roxas heads down the damp stairs, he notices that there should be torches on the wall but someone took them off.

"Oh well" Roxas mumbled to himself as he continued down the stairs.

"There someone else here, I can feel the presence of another seal" said Roxas's Seal of destruction.

Roxas looks around in the darkness, Not seeing anyone Roxas says "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes you fool I'm sure. They are behind that wall" Screamed the seal of destruction inside roxas head.

"ouch can u learn to whisper inside my head?" Roxas starts tapping on the wall and notices an hollow spot. Roxas press the brick and the wall opens up. Roxas goes through the wall as it closes behind him. In the room is nothing but computers and an person sitting in a chair. Roxas pulls out his keyblades points them towards the figure.

"Hey my name is roxas, Yours? I remember feeling your presence. Are you the one who blew up that boat and caused that person to attack me?" Roxas said to the unknown person.

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:

Roxas heads down the damp stairs, he notices that there should be torches on the wall but someone took them off.

"Oh well" Roxas mumbled to himself as he continued down the stairs.

"There someone else here, I can feel the presence of another seal" said Roxas's Seal of destruction.

Roxas looks around in the darkness, Not seeing anyone Roxas says "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes you fool I'm sure. They are behind that wall" Screamed the seal of destruction inside roxas head.

"ouch can u learn to whisper inside my head?" Roxas starts tapping on the wall and notices an hollow spot. Roxas press the brick and the wall opens up. Roxas goes through the wall as it closes behind him. In the room is nothing but computers and an person sitting in a chair. Roxas pulls out his keyblades points them towards the figure.

"Hey my name is roxas, Yours? I remember feeling your presence. Are you the one who blew up that boat and caused that person to attack me?" Roxas said to the unknown person.

*Ezekeil stops typing, with a hint of a flinch that he clearly tried to conceal. Without turning, he says...*

"You can put those things away. I doubt you'll need them here."

*Ezekeil then turns around to face the person who had entered his hideout.*

"Now, in response to your first question, my name is Ezekeil."

*He raises his left arm slightly and looks down at it.*

"And this is Erebus."

*As he says that, the letters on the device attached to his arm reading EBS 1 light up momentarily. Then, a small opening appears in the side of the device and a miniaturized speaker slides into place.*

-That would be me.

"In response to your second question, yes, I did blow up that boat. As for that thing attacking you, I had no part in that. It probably just targeted you as a result of my absence. I ran to the forest just before the detonation."

*In Ezekeil's earpiece, instead of through the speaker, Erebus speaks so that only Ezekeil can hear him.*

-Something feels weird about this guy. I'm picking up some sort of power emanating from him.

All the more interesting...

"But now, I have a question for you. What are you doing here? I get the feeling that you aren't telling me something."

more_horiz

*Ezekeil stops typing, with a hint of a flinch that he clearly tried to conceal. Without turning, he says...*

"You can put those things away. I doubt you'll need them here."

*Ezekeil then turns around to face the person who had entered his hideout.*

"Now, in response to your first question, my name is Ezekeil."

*He raises his left arm slightly and looks down at it.*

"And this is Erebus."

*As he says that, the letters on the device attached to his arm reading EBS 1 light up momentarily. Then, a small opening appears in the side of the device and a miniaturized speaker slides into place.*

-That would be me.

"In response to your second question, yes, I did blow up that boat. As for that thing attacking you, I had no part in that. It probably just targeted you as a result of my absence. I ran to the forest just before the detonation."

*In Ezekeil's earpiece, instead of through the speaker, Erebus speaks so that only Ezekeil can hear him.*

-Something feels weird about this guy. I'm picking up some sort of power emanating from him.

All the more interesting...

"But now, I have a question for you. What are you doing here? I get the feeling that you aren't telling me something."

"The other seal knows I'm with you" Said the Seal of destruction via mind talk. "Are you gonna tell him the main reason you are here? Or lie to him?"

-Roxas thinks to himself, This guy could be useful.. all this technology would make it easier to collect the other seals and items that one human mentioned to the vampire in the forest. But to achieve total immortality I would need all of them. Maybe I can use him then kill him in the end.-

" I think Imma tell him some of the truth but not my true intentions as for you seal of destruction just make sure this fool don't read my mind" Roxas said to the seal of destruction via mind talk.

" Well to be completely honest I was just exploring the island more and came across you by chance" Roxas raises his right hand and reveals his seal. "I have an seal also as Im pretty sure you already could tell I did. In the forest I over heard an human talking to an vampire about more items that have similar powers as our seals. So I came looking for allies. Would you care to help me on my quest to collect them all? Don't worry I will not take your seal, and you can keep the items you collect yourself. Do you accept my offer?" - Roxas said to Ezekeil while extending his hand for a hand shake.

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:

"The other seal knows I'm with you" Said the Seal of destruction via mind talk. "Are you gonna tell him the main reason you are here? Or lie to him?"

-Roxas thinks to himself, This guy could be useful.. all this technology would make it easier to collect the other seals and items that one human mentioned to the vampire in the forest. But to achieve total immortality I would need all of them. Maybe I can use him then kill him in the end.-

" I think Imma tell him some of the truth but not my true intentions as for you seal of destruction just make sure this fool don't read my mind" Roxas said to the seal of destruction via mind talk.

" Well to be completely honest I was just exploring the island more and came across you by chance" Roxas raises his right hand and reveals his seal. "I have an seal also as Im pretty sure you already could tell I did. In the forest I over heard an human talking to an vampire about more items that have similar powers as our seals. So I came looking for allies. Would you care to help me on my quest to collect them all? Don't worry I will not take your seal, and you can keep the items you collect yourself. Do you accept my offer?" - Roxas said to Ezekeil while extending his hand for a hand shake.

*When Roxas reveals his Seal of Destruction, a pentagram-like design momentarily flares up across Erebus's surface.*

An ally. Could prove useful. Not to mention he appears to know something about these items. But if my theory is correct, and I have no reason to doubt that it is, then only one person can emerge victorious in this fight. Maybe I can figure out a way to defeat him later on, when I am stronger. Until then, his fighting spirit seems like it could be an asset to my endeavors.

"Erebus, do something for me."

*Ezekeil then whispers something under his breath.*

-Alright, I'll give it a shot.

*Ezekeil turns back to Roxas, and takes his outstretched hand into his own with a firm grasp.*

"You've got yourself a deal."

Just then, the pentagram-like design from before appears and spreads across the floor of the room, then fades away.

more_horiz

*When Roxas reveals his Seal of Destruction, a pentagram-like design momentarily flares up across Erebus's surface.*

An ally. Could prove useful. Not to mention he appears to know something about these items. But if my theory is correct, and I have no reason to doubt that it is, then only one person can emerge victorious in this fight. Maybe I can figure out a way to defeat him later on, when I am stronger. Until then, his fighting spirit seems like it could be an asset to my endeavors.

"Erebus, do something for me."

*Ezekeil then whispers something under his breath.*

-Alright, I'll give it a shot.

*Ezekeil turns back to Roxas, and takes his outstretched hand into his own with a firm grasp.*

"You've got yourself a deal."

Just then, the pentagram-like design from before appears and spreads across the floor of the room, then fades away.

- Roxas notices the pentagram seal spread across the floor-

"Quick Seal of Destruction (SOD) use your powers to protect my feet, I don't know what he planned but we can't let that pentagram touch me" Roxas screamed to SOD via mind talk.

"I was thinking the same thing, I'm on it" SOD replied.

-SOD quickly used its power to cloak roxas feet- The pentagram seal went underneath roxas and faded away. SOD could feel the power of the seal trying to attach itself to Roxas but SOD powers prevented it.-

"Idk what they were trying to do, but I prevented it" Said SOD to Roxas"

"Good SOD thanks for the info" Roxas replied to SOD. "So Ezekeil since we are allies now first things first, Lets try getting a better lock to this door, we can't just let anyone come inside this base. And second I have a feeling this base is not limited to this room what else is hidden for us?" Roxas said to Ezekeil with a curious tone.

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:

- Roxas notices the pentagram seal spread across the floor-

"Quick Seal of Destruction (SOD) use your powers to protect my feet, I don't know what he planned but we can't let that pentagram touch me" Roxas screamed to SOD via mind talk.

"I was thinking the same thing, I'm on it" SOD replied.

-SOD quickly used its power to cloak roxas feet- The pentagram seal went underneath roxas and faded away. SOD could feel the power of the seal trying to attach itself to Roxas but SOD powers prevented it.-

"Idk what they were trying to do, but I prevented it" Said SOD to Roxas"

"Good SOD thanks for the info" Roxas replied to SOD. "So Ezekeil since we are allies now first things first, Lets try getting a better lock to this door, we can't just let anyone come inside this base. And second I have a feeling this base is not limited to this room what else is hidden for us?" Roxas said to Ezekeil with a curious tone.

Interesting. That confirms my suspicions right there.

"If we're going to be allies, we need to know that we can trust each other. That pentagram was just a quick check to make sure you weren't about to pull a knife on me. If you were, you probably would've just been banished to the outer reaches of Jupiter's gravitational pull. And as for more to this base?"

*Erebus says through the speaker...*

-Oh, you have no idea!

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

*Ezekeil turns around and traces the outline of a few bricks with his finger. Then, in rapid succession, he lightly touches four of them, and the wall slowly slides inward, knocking dust into the air. He proceeds down the hallway. Then, after about five minutes of walking in what seems like a neverending labyrinth of corridors, Ezekeil comes to a stop.*

"Erebus, if you would so kindly..."

*Suddenly, a green pulse of light shoots from the device on Ezekeil's arm to a spot on the wall. Ezekeil watches as the light spreads across a network of massive green lines, and smaller, more finely detailed ones, on its way around the stadium-sized room.*

"Welcome," he says, "to the hub."

more_horiz

Interesting. That confirms my suspicions right there.

"If we're going to be allies, we need to know that we can trust each other. That pentagram was just a quick check to make sure you weren't about to pull a knife on me. If you were, you probably would've just been banished to the outer reaches of Jupiter's gravitational pull. And as for more to this base?"

-Oh, you have no idea!

"Took the words right out of my mouth."

*Ezekeil turns around and traces the outline of a few bricks with his finger. Then, in rapid succession, he lightly touches four of them, and the wall slowly slides inward, knocking dust into the air. He proceeds down the hallway. Then, after about five minutes of walking in what seems like a neverending labyrinth of corridors, Ezekeil comes to a stop.*

"Erebus, if you would so kindly..."

*Suddenly, a green pulse of light shoots from the device on Ezekeil's arm to a spot on the wall. Ezekeil watches as the light spreads across a network of massive green lines, and smaller, more finely detailed ones, on its way around the stadium-sized room.*

"Welcome," he says, "to the hub."

-Roxas eyes widens as he sees how big the room is-

"About the knife comment, dont worry I dont use knifes I use only my keyblades as weapons. Second this place is pretty sweet, Had no idea something like this existed on the island" Roxas said to Ezekeil.

-Roxas walks around the room examining everything.-

"Ezekeil I think this is a beginning to a beautiful partnership" Roxas said to Ezekeil "So we need a way to track all the items locations, and also we need a way to communicate to each other when apart. What should are first plan of action be? Should we scout for the weakest and take them out?" Roxas asked Ezekeil.

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:

"About the knife comment, dont worry I dont use knifes I use only my keyblades as weapons. Second this place is pretty sweet, Had no idea something like this existed on the island" Roxas said to Ezekeil.

"Ezekeil I think this is a beginning to a beautiful partnership" Roxas said to Ezekeil "So we need a way to track all the items locations, and also we need a way to communicate to each other when apart. What should are first plan of action be? Should we scout for the weakest and take them out?" Roxas asked Ezekeil.

*Ezekeil tosses Roxas a small earpiece similar to his own.*

"That's how we will communicate. You don't need to worry about pressing any buttons or anything, it detects when you want to speak into it. And as for tracking, I was planning on setting up a new bank of computers down here. All I need to do once I set them up is connect to a satellite, which wont be hard."

*Ezekeil walks over towards one part of the room that has strange, uniform grooves on the ground. The device on his arm shoots a light at a small circle on the ground that has lines leading to each individual section of these grooves. When the light reaches them, they begin to glow, and they sink into the ground at an angle, like ramps. Ahead of them are numerous tunnels and corridors.*

"Weakest first? Sounds like it will work, under the logic that if we get to them first, then the stronger duelists out there wont have access to that much more power. We can use these tunnels to get around. They each lead to a different part of the island. These ones are the main tunnels, to places like the Docks, the Mountains, the Main Building, stuff like that. There are other smaller ones as well. I don't advise using them. Some of them lead off of the island."

*Ezekeil turns to Roxas, then says in a serious tone...*

"You have to remember this. These tunnels do not surface. That would compromise the security of the place. Instead, they each function as a sort of portal generator. The faster you go, the more energy the mechanisms inside this place generate. When you get going fast enough, bam, you teleport. If you are in one and see the end, stop immediately. Not just stop, full reverse. Because you will crash, and you will die. Okay? Now, there's just one matter left to cover..."

-We need to get him a bike.

more_horiz
_Reaper_ hears some sound and so he follows it into the dungeon
scale cautions him, "no...i sense dangerous presences."
_Reaper_ can't find the place that the sounds are coming from.
_Reaper_ says, "Lucky I am a reaper and know how to navigate through the shadows."
_Reaper phases int the shadows and follows the sound he heard.
Scale screams, "STOP...i sense a powerful presence"
_Reaper_ accidentally phases out of the shadows from shock into a secret room which he hadn't seen before.
_Reaper_ sees a kid with a key blade and asks, "Hi, do you know Sora?"

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
iso09 wrote:

"That's how we will communicate. You don't need to worry about pressing any buttons or anything, it detects when you want to speak into it. And as for tracking, I was planning on setting up a new bank of computers down here. All I need to do once I set them up is connect to a satellite, which wont be hard."

*Ezekeil walks over towards one part of the room that has strange, uniform grooves on the ground. The device on his arm shoots a light at a small circle on the ground that has lines leading to each individual section of these grooves. When the light reaches them, they begin to glow, and they sink into the ground at an angle, like ramps. Ahead of them are numerous tunnels and corridors.*

"Weakest first? Sounds like it will work, under the logic that if we get to them first, then the stronger duelists out there wont have access to that much more power. We can use these tunnels to get around. They each lead to a different part of the island. These ones are the main tunnels, to places like the Docks, the Mountains, the Main Building, stuff like that. There are other smaller ones as well. I don't advise using them. Some of them lead off of the island."

"You have to remember this. These tunnels do not surface. That would compromise the security of the place. Instead, they each function as a sort of portal generator. The faster you go, the more energy the mechanisms inside this place generate. When you get going fast enough, bam, you teleport. If you are in one and see the end, stop immediately. Not just stop, full reverse. Because you will crash, and you will die. Okay? Now, there's just one matter left to cover..."

-Roxas eye brow raised as he heard the word bike-

"Bike you say? So I'm guessing thats how you been getting around I suppose. Sounds good to me I'm ready whenever you want to go hunting." Roxas said in a serious tone.

-SOD whispered to roxas- "We made a strong ally, But in time an Ally can become ones greatest enemy".

"You worry to much SOD, I already have everything planned." -Roxas whispered back with a grin-

more_horiz
_REAPER_ was ignored by kid named Roxas and hence felt annoyed. He decided to follow Roxas until Roxas answered his question. _REAPER_ was looking for Sora seeing as Sora had eluded death and as a reaper it was his duty to bring Sora to his demise.

"Sora and Roxas had keyblades hence they must know each other" _REAPER_ thought to himself

balance said,"No he is dangerous."

"All the better." _REAPER_ thought to himself trying his best not to allow scale to hear him.

more_horiz
needaname wrote:
_REAPER_ was ignored by kid named Roxas and hence felt annoyed. He decided to follow Roxas until Roxas answered his question. _REAPER_ was looking for Sora seeing as Sora had eluded death and as a reaper it was his duty to bring Sora to his demise.

"Sora and Roxas had keyblades hence they must know each other" _REAPER_ thought to himself

"All the better." _REAPER_ thought to himself trying his best not to allow scale to hear him.

ok I know its suppose to be role playing but at least kinda try... the first post you didnt even try on how u found us... we were in a secret tunnel only accessible by going into the secret computer room... like you could say you found the computer room and the hall way magically but.. u just said you were walking.

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:
needaname wrote:

ok I know its suppose to be role playing but at least kinda try... the first post you didnt even try on how u found us... we were in a secret tunnel only accessible by going into the secret computer room... like you could say you found the computer room and the hall way magically but.. u just said you were walking.

I have to agree with iso on this. I sent you a message regarding the problem before, and I am very grateful that you did initially take my advice. However, as iso said, it does not really mesh with the story. Maybe you could use some sort of grim reaper power to phase through walls or hear peoples voices from far away. Just some suggestions.
I'll tell you what. Since things have been posted after your post, you can no longer edit it. However, if you private message me your edit, it would be no trouble at all for me to put it in for you.
I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to be rude or control your character. It's just in the interest of the story.
I do hope you can understand where I'm coming from with this, and thanks for being patient with our nagging.

more_horiz
kk, sent it to you ezekiel... i dint really get the hidden room thing sry Sad

more_horiz
Ezekeil hasn't been on DA in 6 days. Send the edit to me, I'll change it.

more_horiz
Had a broken computer. Sorry.

Fixed the post, all is now well.

EDIT: To avoid possible confusion, please go off of this post. The following is the edited post. It is simply easier to look at it here than to dig through tons of other posts.

Needaname's edited post:

_Reaper_ hears some sound and so he follows it into the dungeon
scale cautions him, "no...i sense dangerous presences."
_Reaper_ can't find the place that the sounds are coming from.
_Reaper_ says, "Lucky I am a reaper and know how to navigate through the shadows."
_Reaper phases int the shadows and follows the sound he heard.
Scale screams, "STOP...i sense a powerful presence"
_Reaper_ accidentally phases out of the shadows from shock into a secret room which he hadn't seen before.
_Reaper_ sees a kid with a key blade and asks, "Hi, do you know Sora?"

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
iso09 wrote:

(Whatup1111 enters Dungeon)

I feel a strong power below in here but I cant seem to pinpoint where its coming from. Hmm Millennium Key guide me to this power.

Whatup1111 notices a secret tunnel

Hmm I wonder whats in here.

Whatup1111 enters tunnel

As he enters 3 Duel monster spirits spring out and they say "Turn Back there is no escape"

Whatup1111 refuses and the spirits start chasing him.

There is nothing but darkness. How will I get out of this alive.

The Millennium Puzzle now glows revealing a secret doorway

Great this could be a life saver of a room with more spirits. Better to take my chances with that door than these duel spirits.

Out of no where a giant laser comes out of no where blocking the entrance.

Now what am I going to. It looks like its the end of me and my items. I didnt want it to go down like.

There is a beam from Whatup1111's puzzle

Yami Whatup1111 appears for the first time.

Laser beam shoots at Yami Whatup1111 but he doges it quickly and just barely jumps in the room

(Yami Whatup1111 jumps in the secret room and lands on Ezekiel sending him flying onto the ground)

I'm sorry please forgive me.

(Whatup1111 notices that both of these people have items)

Looks like I can get another item from one of these. Ezekiel looks to weak to duel so I will choose the other one.

Well hello there I am Whatup1111 and I see that you have an item in your possession would you care to duel for it? Be warned that this is a
Shadow Duel. The loser of this duel will have there mind lost in the Shadows for all of eternity. Care to accept?

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:
Ezekeil wrote:
iso09 wrote:

(Whatup1111 enters Dungeon)

I feel a strong power below in here but I cant seem to pinpoint where its coming from. Hmm Millennium Key guide me to this power.

Whatup1111 notices a secret tunnel

Hmm I wonder whats in here.

Whatup1111 enters tunnel

As he enters 3 Duel monster spirits spring out and they say "Turn Back there is no escape"

Whatup1111 refuses and the spirits start chasing him.

There is nothing but darkness. How will I get out of this alive.

The Millennium Puzzle now glows revealing a secret doorway

Great this could be a life saver of a room with more spirits. Better to take my chances with that door than these duel spirits.

Out of no where a giant laser comes out of no where blocking the entrance.

Now what am I going to. It looks like its the end of me and my items. I didnt want it to go down like.

There is a beam from Whatup1111's puzzle

Yami Whatup1111 appears for the first time.

Laser beam shoots at Yami Whatup1111 but he doges it quickly and just barely jumps in the room

(Yami Whatup1111 jumps in the secret room and lands on Ezekiel sending him flying onto the ground)

I'm sorry please forgive me.

(Whatup1111 notices that both of these people have items)

Looks like I can get another item from one of these. Ezekiel looks to weak to duel so I will choose the other one.

Well hello there I am Whatup1111 and I see that you have an item in your possession would you care to duel for it? Be warned that this is a
Shadow Duel. The loser of this duel will have there mind lost in the Shadows for all of eternity. Care to accept?

Roxas notices an person falling heading towards wear ezekiel was.

"Ezekeil watch ..." but it was to late, the mysterious figure landed on ezekiel and knocked him out colded.

The person stands up, and roxas can sense that this person has an item.

"you have an item i see, saves me the trouble from hunting you down. I'll accept your challenge" -Roxas said throwing his duel disk up in the air.-

more_horiz
For quick reference, I had not seen that the duel had occurred yet before I posted this.
iso09 wrote:

"Ezekeil watch ..." but it was to late, the mysterious figure landed on ezekiel and knocked him out colded.

"you have an item i see, saves me the trouble from hunting you down. I'll accept your challenge" -Roxas said throwing his duel disk up in the air.-

*The lights on the EBS-1 quickly come to life, and a voice is heard, different from that of Erebus.*

REBOOTING CONSCIOUS CEREBRAL FUNCTIONS

*Ezekeil's eyes flare open, and he jumps to his feet. He quickly takes note of what is going on, then looks to Roxas.*

"I don't like this. Be careful."

*Then, Erebus' voice can be heard, broadcasted from the EBS-1 for all to hear.*

-Well, isn't this fantastic timing! I just found something that should be of some use. It seems that in order to take another person's item, one has to win several duels in a row, presumably to establish control over the other item. According to my math, four consecutive victories will establish this control.

"That's good to know. Roxas! Take 'em down!"

more_horiz

finally i arrived here sigh this is not the Pyramid of Light as pinkie enters the dungeon he sense somthing entering the secret tunnel
*easy i just follow him and when i have no use of him i send him to the stars*pinkie follows him until he sense the spirits hu its seems i don't have do the work
*haha*as i follow him from the shadows its seems his end is near
*hu* There is a beam from Whatup1111's puzzle
*hmmm*Yami Whatup1111 appears. Laser beam shoots at Yami Whatup1111 but he dodges it quickly and just barely jumps in the room well that was fun still pity that the spirits failed
sigh let me follow him it could be a great pawn and he seems to have an item that we seek so easy
as pinkie lands on the ground there are three more pawns now sigh more duel
these three seems not to see me thats good i watch form the shadows and then i attack the weak a good plan for now

Last edited by pinkie pie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
For quick reference, I had not seen that the duel had occurred yet before I posted this.
iso09 wrote:

*The lights on the EBS-1 quickly come to life, and a voice is heard, different from that of Erebus.*

REBOOTING CONSCIOUS CEREBRAL FUNCTIONS

*Ezekeil's eyes flare open, and he jumps to his feet. He quickly takes note of what is going on, then looks to Roxas.*

"I don't like this. Be careful."

*Then, Erebus' voice can be heard, broadcasted from the EBS-1 for all to hear.*

-Well, isn't this fantastic timing! I just found something that should be of some use. It seems that in order to take another person's item, one has to win several duels in a row, presumably to establish control over the other item. According to my math, four consecutive victories will establish this control.

"That's good to know. Roxas! Take 'em down!"

Im sorry Roxas is no longer present his mind is in the shadows. Would you like to leave a message? As you can see I have his item.

more_horiz
Whatup1111 wrote:

Im sorry Roxas is no longer present his mind is in the shadows. Would you like to leave a message? As you can see I have his item.

"Ack, I was worried this might happen."

*Ezekeil turns and takes off at top speed towards the tunnels. The bike from before appears, the lights shooting from protrusions on the walls creating the portal. He jumps on and guns the engine, taking off down the ramp and into the tunnel.*

"Sorry Roxas, but there was nothing I could do back there. But there are a few things that I can do right now! Erebus, engage security protocol two!"

-On it!

*The designs inside the tunnel begin to light up as Ezekeil pushes the bike to its limits, and with a bright flash of light, he disappears. Just as an explosion rocks the entire structure.*

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:

*Ezekeil turns and takes off at top speed towards the tunnels. The bike from before appears, the lights shooting from protrusions on the walls creating the portal. He jumps on and guns the engine, taking off down the ramp and into the tunnel.*

"Sorry Roxas, but there was nothing I could do back there. But there are a few things that I can do right now! Erebus, engage security protocol two!"

-On it!

*The designs inside the tunnel begin to light up as Ezekeil pushes the bike to its limits, and with a bright flash of light, he disappears. Just as an explosion rocks the entire structure.*

Knowing this would happen Whatup1111 quickly uses the the Seal of Destruction to make a path for himself and runs to escape out of the dungeon as he leaves the structure collapses in on itself.

Whatup1111 thinks to himself *Phew that was close*

Yami Whatup1111 overlooks him and says to him We have made enemies. Powerful enemies. Now we must escape and go into hiding for a while. Perhaps back to the dorms might I suggest?

more_horiz
*oh damn*the structure collapses

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Whatup1111 wrote:

-On it!

-Roxas wakes up surrounded in darkness-

"SOD, SOD where are you????" -Roxas has a flash back on what happen, he accepted an duel thinking the person only had one item, but in fact had two and quickly over powered roxas.- "SOD no....... You were my friend... I'll get you back I promise... but how... Im stuck in this darkness!!!" -Roxas screamed at the top of his lungs-

"Roxas, this is SOD, I left a message implanted in your mind just incase something like this happened. Im gone til you can win me back, But I been meaning to tell you, Remember those boots I told you to find and put on? Those boots are an vampire item, Use their power wisely to escape the shadow realm. Next time we meet, try to win me back. But be warned.... my power will be used against you.. Im sorry...." SOD voice slowly faded from Roxas mind.

-Roxas boots start to shine and destroys the darkness around him- -Roxas wakes up dazed, seeing Ezekeil riding away top speed, through the headset Roxas hears Ezekeil say sorry roxas, and him tele erebus to activate security protocol two. -Roxas pushes himself up and starts to run towards the exit-

-BOOM!!!!!!- Made an loud sound coming from the stadium room, Roxas looks back and sees the hall way collapsing into itself, Roxas runs full speed only feet away from the exit as the hall way collapses faster and faster. -Roxas jumps at the last second to escape, rolling down a hill into a ditch.-

"Thats was a close one... if it wasnt for these boots my body and mind would be destroyed for sure." Roxas said in excited voice. "First things first Gonna head to the mountains to find Ezekeil, pretty sure that were he headed."

-Roxas pulls up his cloak and slowly walks towards the mountains, looking at his new found power that rest inside his boots.-

more_horiz
pinkie pie wrote:

After dashing to his destination Jason finally arrived at his destination. He goes into the dungeon to find who he is looking for. He sees pinkie and runs over and says,"Hey"

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
pinkie pie wrote:

After dashing to his destination Jason finally arrived at his destination. He goes into the dungeon to find who he is looking for. He sees pinkie and runs over and says,"Hey"

*ah hello can you help me if you help me i show you whatever you want so what do you say deal?*

more_horiz
pinkie pie wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
pinkie pie wrote:

*ah hello can you help me if you help me i show you whatever you want so what do you say deal?*

I'll help you up but afterwards it's a duel.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum