Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHell Dungeon  EmptyHell Dungeon

more_horiz
I've been thinking of a game that I'd enjoy and this is the best i could come up with for now.

The game is simple: Technically everyone is in hell dungeon, there is 13 doors that you have to unlock in order to escape hell. The way to unlock the any of these doors is by finding keys. Each 3 posts will deliver a key to the 4th post. For example: Post #1: Anzo, Post #2: Kandy, Post #3: Virus, Post #4 UniqueHope; key will be delivered to UniqueHope, meaning he got one key, and 12 left before he escapes Hell Dungeon.

However, in each of your posts you much build up a scenario, where the person who is going to post right after you must logically think of a method to escape your scenario, otherwise your posts are meaningless. For example: I post something like "On the 5th day the sky is still dark, the ground is still boiling and the flames still tearing up human's skin, with only one tiny path that goes right through hell to the next door, in order to find that path, you must answer the following question: How many haters does Eminem have? The next person - if answers correctly - finds the path.

It's more like building a story, you must end your post with a question - after your scenario - and it must be a logical question too that people can answer, if they answered wrong they are not going anywhere. Note, that after you answer someone's question, you must build a scenario too and then ask a question so the person who is going to post after you knows what to do.

It's a fun game, be creative :>

Oh, and I'll also keep tracks of who has how many keys in my post. Whoever escapes the Hell Dungeon will receive 3k worth of Duel Points, good luck (not really hope you root here for ever!)

descriptionHell Dungeon  EmptyRe: Hell Dungeon

more_horiz
I'll be the first to build a scenario here:

- While wondering around, he met a giant with three eyes, the giant asked him:"What's the spawn time for a champion on League of Legends past 50 minute into the game?" If you failed to answer, I'll chop your head.

more_horiz
such a stupid question for a giant to ask, how exactly would he even play computer games? hes too big

such a failure

more_horiz
Hell Dungeon  Tumblr_n6x6f8ZKTq1sdk5d7o1_400

You either play the game or refrain from posting .-.

P.S. continue from my post earlier ignore grem

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply