Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 EmptyYguioh wars Fan fic deck 2

more_horiz
Okay, so I made this for a future character in the fanfic which you have to which you won't see for a long time in IRL time i think. Anyway, there will be an opposite gender of it but here is my new deck Sorceresses of Aphrodite. Yep, the male version is going to base off a god too. The theme of this deck is to somewhat take your opponent stuff but also using the banish zone. ALso asynchro deck. Under the card, I am just going to put the effect because I am sure you can read the rest. Give how Aphrodite is a goddess of love and such their going to some attractive looking cards. So tell if I made it to OP or if you have something to add go ahead and tell me or heck show me and maybe we can put it in. Feedback if possible.  

Main monsters[size=13]  :

Spells :

the only trap :

extra deck (expect for one card) :

This next one the character won't get to a certain point. Can you guess who it is?
Boss mosnter :

Last edited by Bladecharge on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need more words)

descriptionYguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 EmptyRe: Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2

more_horiz
(And you say that epics are broken) 
OK yeah, this is very extremely untreatablely unphathomablely broken
To start I'd say make them all once per turn them we might (might being the key word here) consider talking about them ever again

more_horiz
Oh i thought i did make them once per turn

more_horiz
Someone must've slipped a mickey in his drink...

and to that i say BALDERDASH.

Drunken men can design fairer archetypes.

the only way to scale how broken this is on a scale of one to stone you were blasted off into the Andromeda galaxy when you made this.

no amount of limits and bans or erratas can make this fair. this makes full power dragon rulers with support from 2017, pot of greed, and graceful charity look like mokey mokey in comparison.

this is the part where you hear me say 'start over' soo

START OVER

more_horiz
You don't have to be all that harsh on him, this is a fake deck for someone in something he is writing and even if it was real Konami is coming out with a Trickstar trap(which has no use limit) that is going to fuck over your starting hand/maybe your deck, and is searchable consistently via Monster(that can search itself and has no limit) which is Searchable via Field Spell(that also has no limit) which is Searchable via Terraforming(which also has no limit) meaning. Anyway here I revised the cards to be more balanced and gave them some different effects to require them to be banished to use as well as make them more thief like.

Monster effects In Order of Appearance :

Spells(and Trap) in Order of Appearance :

Extra Deck in order of Appearance :

more_horiz
Thank you for your hard work even though i did not ask for it. Smile

more_horiz
If it helps, I've got the base cards for my deck set up, no images yet though. And I haven't even gotten started on the Dark Synchro monsters, or any of the extra deck.

more_horiz
I can look up the pics for you just give me an idea about what type of species/machines etc they are.

more_horiz
Sorry if I was a bit harsh, I guess I took these things more for face value and didn't think of how they should fare in an actual match-up

more_horiz
Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Breake10
Going to have to make the rest, but here's the base link.
http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/The_Undersiders
Also, check out the Types of Powers.
Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Insect10

more_horiz
Yeah a lot of people forget when you make cards they aren't going to be be real, plus you also have to put them against what Konami has made with things like Zoodiac's(Which can XYZ summon with 1 card and get a large plus off of 1 normal summon and even more if you special summon instead), Burning Abyss, Kozmos, ect.

Oh i also had some Idea's for Dark Synchro Summoning and things like that.

more_horiz
Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Tactic10

more_horiz
pnedlum ritual okay

more_horiz
Finished this Spell card, adding the Spirit Field along with it.
Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Shifti10
Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Spirit11

more_horiz
Okay but after you are done can you post them all in the fan fic desk so it easy for me to see and access them if you don't mind.

more_horiz
now that this is out of the way can you please give me commentary on my decks

more_horiz
Well Seaman seems like a nice little arch type and it answers my questions if there is any private deck out there. I have only look a seaman mostly so I will get back at you with the other ones soon enough. I like how the deck has that drain ability where you damage your opponent and you gain life and you can drop your life points in order to do stuff. Most of the monster are spam able making the contuious spell card good and you can with a decent hand maybe use it effect to draw. I think the fusions are good and you keep soloy for the seaman eck only to use and not make easy for other deck to summon.

more_horiz
I do have a final boss monster planed for the set, as well as archetypal fusion spell, I just can't find good images

more_horiz
is it suppose to be a ship or what

more_horiz
I'll let you look at it yourself 

Seaman force
level 12 fusion machine effect
One 'seaman' fusion monster+ one 'seaman' machine type monster+ one 'seaman' warrior type monster+ one 'seaman' monster
while this card is face up on the field it is also treated as warrior type. when this card is summoned special summon one 'seaman' warrior type and one 'seaman' machine type monster from your graveyard. when this card deals battle damage to your opponent you gain that much life. if this card attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls deal piercing battle damage to your opponent. if you control a 'seaman' fusion monster (other then this card) this card is unaffected by your opponent's spell/trap effects. once per turn if your opponent would summon a monster you can pay 1500 life points, negate the summon and destroy the monster 
ATK 5000 DEF 3500

Last edited by username290 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Okay know then i had to fix some of the wording in it. This si what did tot eh effect. One 'seaman' fusion monster+ one 'seaman' machine type monster+ one 'seaman' warrior type monster

while this card is face-up on the field it is also treated as warrior type monster. When this card is summoned special summon one 'Seaman' warrior type and one 'Seaman' machine type monster from your graveyard. when this card deals battle damage to your opponent you gain life points equal to the damage your opponent took. If this card attacks a defense position monster your opponent controls inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. if you control a 'seaman' fusion monster (other than this card) this card is unaffected by your opponent's spell/trap effects. Once per turn during your opponent turn if your opponent would summon a monster you can pay 1500 life points, negate the summon and destroy the monster.

now here is the picture.Yguioh wars Fan fic deck 2 Seaman10

more_horiz
It looks good thanks

more_horiz
Do not forget I always compare the decks that i made with other decks. Here i will tell you what cards can help beat it. Soul drain, Skill drain can help, Iron imperial wall prevent banishing, necorvalley, a necorface can mess it up to if use against it. that just some of the cards that can help beat it. I know some more but that is just a few.

more_horiz
Cinqune i did it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply