After the rest of the team sat down Yuri look at them all. “So did you read?” Yuri asks them and the team confirmed.  “Okay well then notices anything.” Yuri asks but before that the checks to see if anyone else was around. “There was this one guy that I don’t know what his position she seemed on edge a bit well at least to me when I look at him.” David brought up.  “Looks?” Yuri asks him.  David pointed at his black tray then with his hands he made a jester of a flat board. “We’ll take it for now. You’re not going to do anything with it. You will give it away.” Yuri said. “No, I won’t. As long as he doesn’t see me it will be fine. Also, he looks like a janitor he is white looks like I want to say 30ish. I don’t know his name. ” David replied with a quiet voice.
“No need to whisper. It a risk and I agrees with it. Even if he, not the traitor. Also, no one else is here right now so no need to keep your voice low. The chiefs can’t hear us from here.”  Rancho responded. “Daniel go look into this. I am sure you can find the person.” Yuri ordered. “I’ll get it done after I am done eating,” Daniel replied. They just spent time eating Daniel left then David shortly left after.

suspect
Yugioh wars chapter 9 section 3 Jpg10

In the hall, Daniel is tracing his steps to where David saw the guy. He found it well he thinks he does and he goes down that path. David is going a different route not going down a level by anther part of a building.  They found some more people but they did not do anything suspicious. After an hour both of them stop for a while.

Daniel just rested and David went to go get his duel disk just in case he had to use it then while looking for guy after 10ms he had to go the bathroom. He saw the same guy again when he got in. He looks like he was almost done cleaning. David went into one of the toilet stalls and started to take a crap. He waited until he left. Then he flushes and washes his hands and left the bathroom. He did find them in a little bit and it seems he got done quickly.

Daniel saw him a while later and so did David but he hid from Daniel. The janitor hurried up a bit and Daniel was just leaning on the wall and looking at his cards.  The guy ignores him and he going to get done soon and to David it looks like he coming his way. Daniel left the area. When the guy came over the corner David made it look like he was walking that way. They almost bump. “Sorry.” David said. “Well at least not everyone over here is a jerk.”  He said. “Shut up Fin!” someone yelled. “Damn cooky rookies. Yes that their rank.” Fin said. “Shut up!” anther one said. “Wow you knew there are two. CAN IT THAT AN ORDER ROOKIES! YA I OUT RANK THE BOTH OF YOU!” David yelled at the two.

The two said something. “Thank you. Now then if you don’t mind.”  Fin said because he wants to get going. David moved out of the way. David went away but came back later at the same location some time later. He saw Fin go into a room. A computer room but he left the door a bit open since it no mechanical. Well it just a computer room for the janitor. He waited a while then he went to the door and slowly and quietly opened it up. He got a view of him hacking or trying to hack. It sure did not look normal to him so he thought he was. “Alright you have been discovered it kind of sad to see you be it but if you hate the people who treat you wrong and became traitor I understand,” David told him.

Fin got a mad look on his face, “No I just hate the union and the duelist alliance is with them so I want to them to suffer so make the duelist alliance suffer.” Fin said. Fin got up then pulled out a pistol He was going to aim at David but David throws a duel tag on him in time before he got it. It still hurt it did no damage but it hurt him. “OW!” he yelled in pain form it. “Get in the hall and no don’t worry about dying because the safety field is on that covers the building,” David said. “Fine!” Fin yelled. They went out into the hallway.

Both of them get their duel disk ready to duel. “Who screamed?” someone said then a solider came over and saw them. “Genesis solider right?” He asks. “Yes and if found him hacking into this fort system. Well I guess it was this fort system because what else would it be.” David said. The solider began to go on his commutation device on his arm. He was calling for major fox.
“If you don’t go I will.” Fin said in anger. “The major is coming.” The solider told them. “Fudge it I will go first. *he draws 5 cards and so does David.*” Fin said. More soldiers that are armored and armed came to the sense. “Your gun could not have killed me so why did you shot?”  David asks and I bet you forgot that. “Umm crap?” Fin replied in a depressing voice. “In fact why can’t we use the field to prevent attacks and stall out? Sorry if that a stupid question I was never told.” David also said in a kind of wondering voice. “Because both sides have things that can disable it and it has a small field range. Also, we had to insert them into the wall that why you see those lights on the walls and such. It pretty easy to disable them permanently but it ruins a surprise attack but it disables it so it worthless and until what disable them is destroyed they can’t work.” The solider explained to him. “Wow you had horrible people training you.” An armor soldiers said in a laughing voice.

“Enough let’s duel. I summon R-Genex Ultimun in attack mode*1800 attack*. Now I active double summon since I normal summon this turn I can now normal summon or set again. I tribute R-Genex Ultimun to normal summon Genex ally Reliever* 2200 attack*. I set one card face down and I end my turn.” Fin said in anger.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I draw.*draws* Okay I active foolish burial it allows me to send one monster form my deck to the graveyard. I send Shaddoll beast. * It is sent as the deck is shuffled* When it gets sent to the graveyard I can draw a card form my deck. *draws* Now due to it effect I can normal summon Night express Knight to the field but it attack becomes zero *0 attack* Now if an earth monster is summoned onto the field I can special summon Heavy Freight train Derricane. It attack and defense pints are half.*1400 attack * Now I build the overlay network* it created* I overlay Heavy Freight train Derricane and Night express Knight in order to exceed summon Supperdreadnough Rail Cannon Gusto Max. *3000 attack* Now I active it effect. By using one overlay unit I can deal 2000 life points to you. Go hyper rail shot. *fires a fast rail gunshot and deals 2000 life pints of damage to Fin and he is at 2000* Oh I am not done since Heavy Freight train Derricane was detached It allows me to destroy one card you control.” David said.

“Oh no my well now useless iron shield can’t protect it because of it by a card effect. My monster is going to be gone which means.” After Fin said that a ghost train comes and takes out Genex Ally Reliever. “Now Supperdreadnough Rail Cannon Gusto Max attack his life points directly with your Rail gun cannon!” David yelled and it fires a rail gun cannons hot which knock Fin up against the wall and now he has -1000 life points left. David wins.

The armed soldiers arrested Fin and took him away. Yuri and the others came behind David after that.” Well good job David and the rest of you. You have half of the day off.” Major Fox told them then he walks away with the other solider guy. David turns around. “I work a bit of trust and that how I got close to he and he left the door opened and I first found him when I went to the bathroom,” David said. “Well, that good. I hope you at least understand why I did not want you to.” Yuri replied. “I do,” David said. “Good now then it almost lunch time so let’s go gang,” Yuri said then all of them went to go eat and hang out and found out the other two teams are Tail fox 14 lead by a guy named Morris Young and the other one named Felix Flounder in charge of team Tail whip 02.