hurray last section of chapter 8. 

Major fox :

They see Major Fox  The office has brown walls and has a desk for the major with computer console near it. Their seems to be a bed as well so he lives in his office. It seems he got coffee or tea since it smells fresh. Kind of smells like tea though. Also there are some cabinets near him as well. “Hello Green Totem 03 I am Major Toma fox. Welcome to fort solitude. As you know I am expecting an attack on this base by the enemy. I don’t know how powerful but I am not as equip to handle an attack force if they are strong enough to fight against me. The higher ups don’t think so but they gave me half of the troops that I requested. At least I they gave me 3… wait no four Genesis team. I got a email early about an arch genesis Forerunner squad coming over. Anyway I need your team to tackle enemy vehicle garages in order to weaken any attack. You can return any enemy vehicle to us if you want I can sub infantry for vehicle drivers.” Major Fox told them the plan.

“Sir where do we strike first sir?” Yuri asks. “Well I always want for today at least one genesis squad here and the other one should be back soon so I want you to take down three garages. They are small keeping that in mind you have to still be careful if they alert the others. I will give you three Navi points. A will be Tigers (light combat transport vehicle), B will be a Forges (main battle tanks), C will be Haunters (light scout unarmed vehicles made for anti vehicle infantry to fire off missiles or cannons with a driver.) If you can bring any back go ahead. At any rate do not return until you completed the missions you may take any MadDogs (medium transport combat vehicles).Other than that your are dismiss. Tell the warrant officer in the garage after you complete the mission and give details.” The major just finish talking to them. “Sir” Yuri said then they left him in his office.

While they were walking Rancho read the map to see where they got to go. He led the way. “Why not have a one purpose and not two not including the Haunters?” David questioned. “Well Tigers have been loosening solider approval. They can get destroy too easily. Yes they are faster but they are like mushrooms compared to the MaDdogs which are like hard bread. Can anyone else drive besides me?” Edward explained and asks as they turn to the right. “I, Saddie, Rancho, Gaia and Yuri can.” Rancho stated. “Well damn I feel kind of useless.” Giovanni said then Daniel slaps him on the head. “Hey you blow up vehicles Stupid, not drive them.” Daniel said. “I can’t be a driver because I an anti vehicle?” Giovanni questioned. “No you should not be worried about that. Well at least not now. Also don’t put yourself down so much. What you got self esteem issues?” Daniel asks Giovanni with kind of an anger voice. “Uh no I can kill dudes it fine.” Giovanni said. “Hmm.” Yuri said. Well they where quit until they got to the garage. “Where they eat?” Cameron asks. “It has a two heavy mounted machine guns on top in a turret form. It also on the sides is small grenade launchers.  Also the turret has amour pricing rounds. Lastly found it.” Edward said and it was right to their left. They walk over there.

When they got there the keys where inside the vehicle and the door was unlocked. Also the one they went to have a paper sigh in the front of it saying. “Green totem 03 and keys inside the vehicle.”  Edward did get inside is the driving set. “David goes onto the turret. Giovanni and Daniel get on the grenade launchers. Everyone else set up for the door.  Everyone went in David lowered down the small ladder to get to the turret. Then pulled it back up. Giovanni and Daniel get to the side turret.  Edward starts up the vehicle and started up the MaDdog. After a while he started to drive and drove out the garage because the door was opened.  Everyone has their helmet on their head they their Navi points light up. “We are targeting the main tanks first. We can’t take our vehicle near it.” Yuri orders Edward.

It took them 56 minutes to get there. They where 300 meter away from the target and then Yuri ordered everyone out of the vehicle. He had them take a longer route making him and the team goes behind the barracks. They all get there in a few minutes. They see an enemy solider near a door opening it going in and anther one coming out and when the other guy goes inside the garage it looks like the new guy looks like he lock the door. Yuri gave a hand single to Saddie to kill the new guys she has her sniper rifle out she takes aim and fires and does a head shot on him and killed him. Then Yuri orders them to quickly go to the dead body but slowly and yes Saddie does have a silencer for her gun. Yuri has them ready up on the door and some of the others watch their flanks.  Rancho has the metal key and outputs it in the door and unlocks it then slowly. Rancho then saw as he was opening up the door a enemy solider back. He used one of his spells Legionnaire lance and it an ethereal one and he throws it and he kills the guy and does it quietly. He fully opens the door then the team goes forward. They see 10 guys in total.

Yuri had them hide in cover positions. Then they set cards. Yuri then does a hand count down starting a three. 1...2…3. He pop out of cover and opened fire at the enemy. Then his team followed up.  They took out 8 guys then they went back into cover. The other two returned fired as they back up and four more guys came and one of them had a grenade launcher and Saddie manage to see that. She  manage to sneak in a Ritual thunder spell and  which does 10% more damage if target is at full health which was good enough to kill the solider.  Gaia used a spell Earth backstab which made earth come out and killed someone. Cameron got out of cover and then unloaded on the enemy killing the rest while Saddie

spiritual healing to heal Cameron so he does not die she just focus more on it on him. They took out all enemies and they went all around the garage to see if it clears which is.

Yuri had them go back into the MaDdog. Yuri then had them go to the Haunters and tell Giovanni, Daniel and David to get ready because they are going in there. They got in there in 12 minutes. Edward saw the garage. “Sir Well you sure about just charging in their sir.” Edward asks Yuri. “You don’t need to call me sir that when we where are alone. Yes I do want you to. They are going to have lesser guys since they probably sent others to protect the tanks since they would view them as the most important. They are not that far away. We can survive some cannon and missiles plus we got a good driver. * Yuri smiled*” Yuri replied. “Ha alright.  Alright guys we go be alert.”  Edward said then he press hard on the gas pedal and they go. “Fire whoever you see David.” Yuri shouted to David. David saw some guys on haunters so he opened fire at them there are three manned one with on the back. He easily took the one that is fully manned with minor damage to the vehicle but he destroyed the other two vehicles. Each gun can shoot 100 shots before cool down. David had did not see no other guys but he fired at the other haunters he sawed. Then they got close to the base and  got near the opened garages and David moved his turret to the right and saw enemy soldiers and then a bit after that Giovanni and Daniel saw enemy soldiers then fired off grenades and they each killed 3 guys.  Two guys with missile launchers appeared in front of them. “David in front us of us!” he alerted David and David saw one of them and he shoot him dead and Edward rain over the other one since he had the speed to do so and he succeed

They go and check around and David did a number on the hunters because there were 7 and there were only 3 left. Their where four forgers by the way. They then traveled to the last place but before they got their they saw a Tiger out and it seems no one was in so they slowed down until they saw some people with some sort of boxes put stuff in it.  Yuri order David to kill them and thus he did. “YA DIE BICTHES!” David yelled. “Calm down a bit bud.” Gaia said. “Rancho you, Gaia and Daniel go into that Tiger and attack them from the front and we will hit them form the back. Only go in shooting when you see us. Rancho you drive.” Yuri ordered. Edward stop and the three went through the doors when they got unlock. They got you and hop on the tiger. “You know I think we can keep the tigers if they get an amour upgrade.” Cameron mention. “Yes well get on the grenade turret that Daniel was on.”  Yuri ordered him. Cameron got it. Rancho was off with the others and Daniel was on a turret. Edward moved and he made sure to get away and pass the Navi point to get behind it. Rancho was slowly driving to them and when they got close to the garage the enemy soldiers saw them but they did not notice the different amour.  When they got closer the enemy started to notice. Then they pointed their guns on them. “Crap they know I guess I can’t be help open fire.” Rancho ordered. Gaia and Daniel opened fired and killed the ones who points the guns at them first. That got rid of those three then other soldiers started to show up and one of them had a laser cannon. He took aim and fired but Gaia raised a earth wall to block it and that saved time for Rancho to drive out of the way of the  blast that was still traveling them and then Daniel got a few good shots at him which killed him. Then the Yuri group showed up in the MaDdog and was able to get rid of the rest of the enemy units.   There were 8 people in this garage and in the last one to. They look around for people but they killed them all does not hurt to double check.

Okay so Rancho you take that back. I will drive this MaDdog back. Saddie wants to drive a tiger so she can do that.  Edward is driving a tank back. Gaia you can drive whatever you want.” Yuri told his team on the comms. Gaia went to go drive a tiger as well. There are 5 tigers as well. They took Edward back to where the tanks are also the keys to the vehicles are in their respective garage offices. David was hype that Edward allowed him to come with him on the tank.  They drove back together and when they got close Yuri infomered them that they stole a couple of enemy vehicles as well so they don’t get shot at. When they got in the fort garage a couple of guys guided where to park the enemy vehicles and Yuri told them how many vehicles are left standing. So after telling the Major that he sent out people to go and get them. After that they were told by a Warrant officer they can take the rest of the day off.

They went to the cafeteria to go eat at dinner time. “Well I say that today was successful for this fort since the other teams got a mission complete.”  Gaia commented. “Well I guess we will be Garrison Regiment for now. Can he keep us?” Cameron ask. “No we are staying until the higher ups tell us to leave. Which they probably will if an attack has not happened in so long.”  Yuri replied. “Have you guys sense any other of the other genesis soldiers because I have not seen a single one. Well maybe I did and just not notice.” Daniel asks. “Not sure.” Giovanni ask.  “Maybe we will see them in the future.” Edward commented. “We are bound to. Just don’t worry about it.” Gaia also commented.

Well for the rest of the day they did not see them even when they went to go sleep. Well that will end the day for them.