Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. EmptySOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons..

more_horiz
Welcome to Signature of the Week!

SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. B38e66ff489036b853e745e757116857-dajqflj
http://rebeccafx.deviantart.com/art/GFX-Asuna-637807735

Rules:
- It has to be your work.
- Discussion and CNC aren't allowed.
- You can only enter the competition with 1 artwork per week.
- Once you submit an artwork, you cannot outright change it. However you may make minor edits or acceptability for mistakes.
- For any question, you PM me, you don't post here.
- You PM me with your entry, so that we prevent as much as possible the cheat of those biased people.

How are we going to vote:
- Each person will vote by writing the top 3 arts; in his/her Opinion, are the best. You're obligated to write them down in order, first person gets 3 points, second person gets 2 points, and third person gets 1 point. Please write it like this:

A: 3 points
C: 2 points
B: 1 points

Essentially, vote times and say how many points you are giving.

When does the competition start, and when it ends:
You have until Friday evening GMT+0 to get your art in to me via PM, I will wait as long as possible, probably right before I sleep that night. Voting then is between the end of submissions until Sunday.

Theme: Yellow themed

A: SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. EugIJHr
B: SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. LTo1621

Last edited by Salader on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionSOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. EmptyRe: SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons..

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Salader themes be like

SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. Bluesteel

descriptionSOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons.. EmptyRe: SOTW #108 - When life gives you Lemons..

more_horiz
Do we even get dp or anything for these lol? The topics are locked immediately after the winner is announced, so no room to talk about the works and in the thread it says huge dp to whoever wins, but we don't get no money. Is this some inside joke that artists make 0 cash for a living?

more_horiz
I'm glad I'm not doing this one :<

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
Do we even get dp or anything for these lol? The topics are locked immediately after the winner is announced, so no room to talk about the works and in the thread it says huge dp to whoever wins, but we don't get no money. Is this some inside joke that artists make 0 cash for a living?

This is something to discuss in Staff section.

more_horiz
Oh come on @Galaksii! Where's your Artisté Mode at Mate? o_o xD
And Finished and Sent.

more_horiz
^Either way, I'm not at home. I don't have my laptop here :<

more_horiz
?

more_horiz
Voting begins

BA

more_horiz
/me glances at A.
Is this even a GFX competition?
/me laughs
/me walks away.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
/me glances at A.
/me laughs
/me walks away.

Man you really didn't have to be a dick about it

more_horiz
Alisae, this isn't off-topic. We can just start giving you warnings if you're being a dick for the sake of it

more_horiz
A, B
Gadgets 4 life

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
/me glances at A.
/me laughs
/me walks away.

Get your head out of the skies. You aren't so amazing either.

more_horiz
I dropped it.
Ywall should too.

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
/me glances at A.
/me laughs
/me walks away.

/me glances at B.
This is pretty bad.
/me scoffs
/me walks away.

A B

more_horiz
Kandy.JPEG wrote:
Alisae wrote:
/me glances at A.
/me laughs
/me walks away.

/me glances at B.
This is pretty bad.
/me scoffs
/me walks away.

A B

why are you shitting on B because Alisae shit on A... I didn't do anything to you  Sad  

btw this sotw doesn't even matter.... only 2 people submitted work. Shout out to TheSupremeKing for always submitting work though.

more_horiz
Winner this week was A which was by TheSupremeKing™

Second was STX

thanks both, I like you. #anzosucks

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply