Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLeague Invades EmptyLeague Invades

more_horiz
So Every now and then i get bored and make cards, I thought this would be fun to show since some people here also play League.
Yasuo :

Rank Up Magic :

Project Yasuo :

Nasus :

Edit 1: 1/1/2017 Added Project: Yasuo and RUM Project Beginnings to "Buff" Yasuo

Last edited by Cinque on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLeague Invades EmptyRe: League Invades

more_horiz
Man you made my favorite champion a bad XYZ :/ I love the idea though, keep it up!

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
Man you made my favorite champion a bad XYZ :/ I love the idea though, keep it up!

Sorry, XYZ was just the best way to move him over. 2 Material = his first 2 Qs, No Material is Knockup ult, readding Materiel is resetting the Qs, and the last is his Wind Wall.

more_horiz
But it's far too slow in an actual Duel. He would never survive getting to 3k atk, better make his base stats 2500/2500 or something lol.

more_horiz
Rename Yas to "A B5 Best Friend"

And Nasus to Susan

more_horiz
Wow, pretty nice idea, tho really the XYZ sucks :/

more_horiz
*dealt *main & *monster's @Project
*"OTHER monster effects" @Nasus cause that way it would counter the extra attack of himself too.
Now with grammar nazi outta the way I really like the idea but I think you could make them both competitive and game based....
For example you could add Yasuo's passive stopping it from dyiing once per 2 turns or so as well as the ult on Nasus giving it a once per summon effect to switch to defense position and gain some amount of defense points(Oh also AA reset would be fun to atk twice a turn!)

Again REALLY love the idea!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply