Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA: End of DA's League! EmptyDA: End of DA's League!

more_horiz
Hello fellas, hope you're enjoying your time here.

I'll keep this short and informative:

DA's League Season #18 is coming to an end on the 28th of this month, and It's probably going to be the last of DA's Leagues that we're going to host. We have something else planned in our heads and we figured hosting something 'better' is a better solution.

DA's League has met a lot of success during all of its seasons, and we're grateful for everyone who have participated in this wonderful event.

From our perspective, we believe that we've put a lot of emphasizing on the DA's League during the last year. We also believe that we should start focusing on other dueling aspects of our academy and coming up with a new events that doesn't put a lot of pressure on winning games rather than just playing and enjoying the game as a whole. Hence, we'll be replacing the DA's League with a more simple concept Ranking Table with a few other things around it to support it. I won't go into full-details mode, we haven't figured all the details ourselves anyways. We might end up hosting another season of DA's League? who knows lol (we'll try not to anyways)

The one thing to keep in mind is that as an academy we seek to improve and always be on the top of the food-chain when compared to other academies, just like we've always been for 6 consecutive years, and hopefully for another few years - or for eternity!

The decision to end DA's League as a whole isn't a new one to be honest. We've been discussing this for a while now; however, we've been stalling to make sure we will have a replacement when the time comes to make this public, after all, this is an event that we've hosted for almost 3 years now, could be more I lost counting.

Whatever we'll decide to replace the DA's League with, I guarantee to you it's - at least - going to be something easier to be part of on daily bases.

If you have any questions/suggestions/opinions please do post below, we're all open ears.

descriptionDA: End of DA's League! EmptyRe: DA: End of DA's League!

more_horiz
Update: We'll extend the League for a day since we're working on something atm.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply