Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollGFX Duel

A
36%
B
64%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

description[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX Empty[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX

more_horiz
A: 
[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX Gfxbat10

B:
[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX BHeUDfR

Vote now!

description[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX EmptyRe: [Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX

more_horiz
They did freestyle, by the way.

description[Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX EmptyRe: [Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX

more_horiz
Welp, B [Poll] GFX Duel CrimsonOverlord vs STX 3974120512

more_horiz
Sorry Pep. But A got this one! xD Just need a lot more votes.

more_horiz
To be fair, both are good, but it comes more to personal style, B is a nice mix between comic colors and cubism, which is actually pretty nice, while A is overall just well done but i feel the render takes too much of the credit lol,

Gotta go with B just for originality

more_horiz
Two things can be done here:
A: I let my brain decide.
B: I let my D decide for me.

Hm.. choices.. choices..

more_horiz
When does the poll end? cuz stx vs gala has been ongoing for almost a week now lmao, just askin

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:
When does the poll end? cuz stx vs gala has been ongoing for almost a week now lmao, just askin

No specific date. Once I see that there is no votes coming, I'll end it.

more_horiz
The Puppeteer wrote:

Hm.. choices.. choices..

think you meant the other way around, except long haired dudes get you horny

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
The Puppeteer wrote:

Hm.. choices.. choices..

think you meant the other way around, except long haired dudes get you horny

I think he didnt mean A,B for the works , rather separate routes he could take lol

more_horiz
Since there is no votes coming - I'll end this too. 

B wins and it was made by - @CrimsonOverlord! He won with 7 votes to 4.

~Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply