Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollGFX Duel

A
27%
B
73%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

description[Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX Empty[Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX

more_horiz
A:
 [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX Gfxdue10

B:
[Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX Gfxdue11

Vote now!

description[Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX EmptyRe: [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX

more_horiz
Obviously B

description[Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX EmptyRe: [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX

more_horiz
Damn! No need to go any further.... I concede. I didnt even vote for my own work.

more_horiz
Well lol, your isn't bad, it's just that Galas is great [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX 3974120512 

Apart from the overdarkening of the left side [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX 3974120512

more_horiz
First thing I think about when I see STX's work is how bright it is. Also, red and yellow do not fit with each other well. You can see clearly how it goes from red to yellow and I think that that change should be hardly to notice to an eye.

more_horiz
It's too saturated imo...colors could be neat if he darkens the red and contrasts a bit the yellor to vpcreate a better flow.

more_horiz
red and yellow go great with each other lmao, but still its a bit too saturated

more_horiz
B is the obv choice fosho.

more_horiz
Why are these tags reuploaded trough servimg?! Imgur is perfect...

They both look like shit with their quality lowered in that way .-.

more_horiz
Didn't notice this but @lux please use imgur next time

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:

yeah i noticed it too when it was posted, but i understand why he did it. so that people dont see the link and know who made it.

more_horiz
Just reupload both via imgur in an a small album? o.o

more_horiz
STX wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

yeah i noticed it too when it was posted, but i understand why he did it. so that people dont see the link and know who made it.

How can people figure it out if we both used the same host? Imgur has those random numbers and letters in their links, right?

more_horiz
you can use the forum option so that the image displays therefore you can never tell who did it

more_horiz
I just wonder who voted A [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX 3974120512

more_horiz
Just wonder who gave second vote

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
I just wonder who voted A [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX 3974120512

Probably you lol [Poll] GFX Duel Galaksii vs STX 3974120512

more_horiz
B is too dark and A is too shiny. But I like the color mix of A, so I'm going with that.

more_horiz
After going from 0-7 to 3-7 I thought that A could make a miracle comeback - but I guess that's not happening. 

B wins and it was made by none other than - @Galaksii! Nicely done.

~Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply