Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars sercet villan card EmptyYugioh wars sercet villan card

more_horiz
I have a little teaser for you all and it a monster that going to be used by a villain and yes it is a fantasy card. Here it is and now you won't see this person for a long time.

Namaka- queen of Necloth- 2900 atk and 2400 defense level 7- light attribute- Aqua /ritual/effect

This card can only be summoned by a “Necloth” ritual spell card. When this card is summoned draw two cards. You can negate a normal summon on either player turn once per turn. This card can only be targeted by battle and by a monster  effect form a water attribute monster. When this card goes to the graveyard you can the monsters and the ritual spell card back into your hand.
Yugioh wars sercet villan card Namaka10

UPDATE UPDATE
this update is on the monster effect still the same thing. STX made the text. I also do not own the picutre ia m not good at that kind of stuff.

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, “Necloth”. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned, draw 2 cards. Once per turn, on either player's turn: you can negate the Normal Summon of 1 monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or monster effect, by non-WATER attribute monsters. If this card is sent to the graveyard you can target 1 of the monsters in your Graveyard that was Tributed for this Ritual Summon and 1 “Necloth” in your Graveyard; return those target(s) to your hand.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to add pciture and update)

descriptionYugioh wars sercet villan card EmptyRe: Yugioh wars sercet villan card

more_horiz
Wohoo, that's a nice one ^^

descriptionYugioh wars sercet villan card EmptyRe: Yugioh wars sercet villan card

more_horiz
Best PSCT ever.

more_horiz
Use this text:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, “Necloth”. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned, draw 2 cards. Once per turn, on either player's turn: you can negate the Normal Summon of 1 monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or monster effect, by non-WATER attribute monsters. If this card is sent to the graveyard you can target 1 of the monsters in your Graveyard that was Tributed for this Ritual Summon and 1 “Necloth” in your Graveyard; return those target(s) to your hand.

more_horiz
I did not make the picture so the props go to that person whcih i should of stated but i will take the text and edit it.

more_horiz
you can make your own on https://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

i used to do a bunch of these back in the day.

more_horiz
i meant the picture  i can't draw on paper or on computer that good.

more_horiz
just google pictures that fit with what you want

more_horiz
that what i did

more_horiz
Oh ok, gotcha

more_horiz
#rituallivesmatter #arcvskipedone 

I'm going to make more seamen cards now because meamsss

more_horiz
yall wanna come together and do a whole archetype?

more_horiz
someone gave me an arch type and i kind of made one so if you want to we can

more_horiz
Actully if you want to the arch type i made needs a lot of work done becuase it was done fast so that deck could be the deck that was going to go to one of the characters in this fan fic

more_horiz
Well most of my characters use costom archetypes so I'm okish at this sort of thing and I really like the idea of pulling together to make a full set

more_horiz
Ya we can amke a whole set heck i have made whole sets

more_horiz
how do we get started lol

more_horiz
we need a name for it and what kind of deck it going to be like would be combat focus or combo focus etc.

more_horiz
lets do combat focused.

more_horiz
Okay now all we do to do is give them a name i am thinking Legionairs

more_horiz
I like it so far. Now if @STX agrees I'm going to make new topic for us to hammer out the details

more_horiz
yeah thats cool with me.

more_horiz
okay i made one ic alled yugioph wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply